Harbaugh to Chargers

fivetwos

Reaction score
Cheapo conservative Stephen?

Not a chance.
Do you think he will be the same attention ***** that the old man is, and demand to be the one who gets all the “credit?”

Maybe he would allow the HC to actually have command of the team and not hire puppets only.

I feel as if it could go either way. Maybe that’s just blind faith…or hope.

kevm3

Reaction score
It's really sad other fanbases get at least the HOPE of seeing their team turnaround

Meanwhile we get to enjoy creampuff performances for decades on end.

If Harbaugh turns out, he will likely be coach there for a decade.

My interest in the Cowboys is nearing zero. I'm just moreso interested in interacting with fellow Cowboys fans than any legit interest in the team because this isn't even the Cowboys anymore. It's the dallas experiments., We get to see Jerry and Stephen experiment with being GM and get to enjoy decade after decade of failure.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Chargers probably get to the promise Land before we do. I say give him 3 to 5 "if " the front office let's him buy the groceries.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Wow. So the Spanos family actually care about winning. Maybe the family finally got that 'Aha' moment. Maybe they finally got tired of seeing SoFi stadium being filled with more fans of the opposing team than the Chargers fans.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wow. So the Spanos family actually care about winning. Maybe the family finally got that 'Aha' moment. Maybe they finally got tired of seeing SoFi stadium being filled with more fans of the opposing team than the Chargers fans.
At least their front office is trying to win...

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well if we didn't have a HC in a long term contract we could have maybe pondered the thought of this happening....oh wait, nevermind

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is bringing most of his coaches from Michigan. I expect Jerry to bring Moore back….:muttley:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Go Chargers Go

giphy.gif