Hard Knocks Episode 3

Knotamus

Reaction score
My Episode 3 thoughts:
  • Trevon Diggs son made me smile.
  • Alarcon’s family is humble and fun, personally rooting for this guy
  • The kid in me wishes I was Jonathan Jackson
  • Sorry.. love Zeke on the field, but there’s a side of me that thinks he should be more mature at this point of his life
  • Man, I really like Kamara’s story and see potential, unfortunately I don’t think he’s big/strong enough to cut it at the NFL level
  • People can hate Jerry all they want.. one things for sure.. he doesn’t care that you do
  • I’m not hating on McCarthy.. but he just doesn’t instill the hype that I’d want in a HC
  • Amari Cooper is still a bad man. I realize it rubs some the wrong way, but I’m good with how he handles himself. All business when he steps on the field
  • Appreciate seeing DLaw coaching up down roster players.. albeit I’d rather see him playing.
  • Can’t say I’m a fan of Denucci, but be prepared.. he’ll be on the practice squad. McCarthy doesn’t look ready to give up on him
  • I’ve enjoyed Hard Knocks so far.. and I like learning more about players we don’t know much about.. but if I’m being honest, I was hoping for more in-depth content with players that are actually going to make the roster

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My Episode 3 thoughts:
  • Sorry.. love Zeke on the field, but there’s a side of me that thinks he should be more mature at this point of his life
  • Man, I really like Kamara’s story and see potential, unfortunately I don’t think he’s big/strong enough to cut it at the NFL level
  • People can hate Jerry all they want.. one things for sure.. he doesn’t care that you do
  • I’m not hating on McCarthy.. but he just doesn’t instill the hype that I’d want in a HC
  • Amari Cooper is still a bad man. I realize it rubs some the wrong way, but I’m good with how he handles himself. All business when he steps on the field
  • Appreciate seeing DLaw coaching up down roster players.. albeit I’d rather see him playing.
  • Can’t say I’m a fan of Denucci, but be prepared.. he’ll be on the practice squad. McCarthy doesn’t look ready to give up on him
  • I’ve enjoyed Hard Knocks so far.. and I like learning more about players we don’t know much about.. but if I’m being honest, I was hoping for more in-depth content with players that are actually going to make the roster
That’s a great summary.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My Episode 3 thoughts:
Good thoughts, I had many of those same thoughts as well.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love the team and I am a huge fan of HBO, but this is one of the worst docuseries I've ever seen. This is basically a collection of slow-mo highlights with no storyline, no drama, no real interviews with human value, nothing. Very mediocre and boring. HBO should watch Netflix's Drive to Survive. They could have made this a masterpiece, instead it is a waste of my time.

I’ve been saying this since first show . It’s terrible , the worst hard knocks they’ve ever produced .

grgnfg420

Reaction score
Alarcons mom putting up a **** salute while praying to Jesus was something I hadn’t seen on hard knocks before...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You're not a very nice person, and by reading your post history, you're not liked by many. Divorced or miserable marriage, am I right? What an unpleasant human being.
Your psychoanalyzing of me is a waste of time as well, but at least it's just your own time that is being wasted.