Hardy admonished by Cowboys for comments about Tom Brady's wife

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by RS12, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattjames2010

mattjames2010 Well-Known Member

15,368 Messages
    12,861 Likes Received
    Your fallback has been, "He was found guilty" - We have pointed out why this is a flawed argument. I was the one who gave you the highlights of the case, you have added nothing new here.

I am still waiting, is there something you know about the case no one else does?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Zone Supporter

10,321 Messages
    18,204 Likes Received
    OK, fill us in then. You have a witness who gave completely contradictory versions of her story to the police at the time of the incident and at the initial hearing. She also admits to being on coke at the time of the incident and having physically attacked Hardy several days prior before being physically restrained.

Tell us, O God of Internet Law, how you would get a conviction with that as your sole witness? Because I know a bunch of defense attorneys that would rip that witness to shreds before they finished their first cup of coffee in the morning.

3. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

16,671 Messages
    13,450 Likes Received
    Spin it all you want. Justice prevailed and the Kraken has been unleashed.

nake and Kaiser like this.
  4. TexasFrog

TexasFrog Well-Known Member

5,226 Messages
    4,454 Likes Received
    You do know there were two witnesses right? The accuser and another woman in the apt who was with a Hardy friend in the other room. What she heard and testified to was hearing the woman dragged and thrown and provided statements.

Well Hardy must hire crap because his attorneys didn't sway a judge.

5. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

54,209 Messages
    19,649 Likes Received
    I seldom really get pissed off around here but do get annoyed. Obviously I'm more than annoyed.

This topic has been covered and before I bannish some to the seventh dimension I'll just close this damn thread.

dragon_mikal, nake, gdogg24 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.