Hardy Missing Meetings?

CCBoy

Reaction score
This board is about a week away from people posting the video of President Kennedy being shot with screen captures that claim Greg Hardy did it.

Looks like Texas no longer offers High School Civics as a course, huh...

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are seeing Greg Hardy's "passion" at play yet again.

According to Cowboys Radio Network sideline reporter Kristi Scales, Hardy had to be separated from teammate Demarcus Lawrence during Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Although the incident dissolved quickly, it's yet another Hardy-related incident during a tumultuous season.

This after less than a week following Hardy again being pulled into Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett's office after proclaiming his innocence on his Twitter bio in regards to a highly publicized alleged domestic violence incident.

Despite his production on the field, Hardy — who was suspended the first four games of the season — repeatedly has thumbed his nose at those questioning him and has now had multiple incidents butting heads with teammates...

...The Cowboys have made plenty of excuses for Hardy, a free-agent-to-be at season's end, and have openly stated their hope to re-sign him in 2016.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...eparated-from-teammate-pregame-194955301.html

khiladi

Reaction score
This board is about a week away from people posting the video of President Kennedy being shot with screen captures that claim Greg Hardy did it.

People are acting like Hardy doesn't get it, when they are the one's that clearly don't get it. If the media never told them what to think of all his bad behavior, they wouldn't think anything of the guy.

They are accepting the media narrative on this guy.

He doesn't get it.... What this it is, I hsve no idea. Utter nonsense...

khiladi

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are seeing Greg Hardy's "passion" at play yet again.

According to Cowboys Radio Network sideline reporter Kristi Scales, Hardy had to be separated from teammate Demarcus Lawrence during Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Although the incident dissolved quickly, it's yet another Hardy-related incident during a tumultuous season.

This after less than a week following Hardy again being pulled into Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett's office after proclaiming his innocence on his Twitter bio in regards to a highly publicized alleged domestic violence incident.

Despite his production on the field, Hardy — who was suspended the first four games of the season — repeatedly has thumbed his nose at those questioning him and has now had multiple incidents butting heads with teammates...

...The Cowboys have made plenty of excuses for Hardy, a free-agent-to-be at season's end, and have openly stated their hope to re-sign him in 2016.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...eparated-from-teammate-pregame-194955301.html

Steve Smith made a career in Carolina, with scuffling with teammates. Just another BS narrative, clearly aimed at trying to force a release with the Cowboys.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sometimes I get the feeling that the chemistry on this team might benefit greatly if Hardy weren't around. Say what you will about the passrush suffering -- perhaps there are other things that are comparably as important.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Sometimes I get the feeling that the chemistry on this team might benefit greatly if Hardy weren't around. Say what you will about the passrush suffering -- perhaps there are other things that are comparably as important.

Chip Kelly approves of this message ('re: importance of team chemistry).

khiladi

Reaction score
Hilarious how RKG of Garrett was spun into a guy that may have character issues, but practices and plays hard, which Hardy does... Now, we are shifting back to the course of RKG being a nice guy and Hardy messing Garrett up, because he supposedly has character issues and is not an RKG..

This is so absurd, it's laughable... I surely remember our chemistry issues before Hardy played a snap and our DL looked like utter trash, with opposing QBs sitting back behind the line, sipping tea before they picked which WR they wanted to throw it too...

knightrider94

Reaction score
Steve Smith made a career in Carolina, with scuffling with teammates. Just another BS narrative, clearly aimed at trying to force a release with the Cowboys.

You better get his name right-- he's Steve Smith Sr.-- or he may suckerpunch you in the face!

chicago JK

Reaction score
Who knows what to believe so you have to make careful with making strong points without knowing the full story. I am not a fan of Hardy. I was so tired hearing people clamoring to resign him to a multi year contract after his first two games here and because he played well and showed Passion and how much he wanted to win by hollering and all his antics on the sideline. That was so tiring. Just because someone acts like a lunatic and goes crazy does not mean that person wants to win more. Showing up to practice early, working late, being a reliable teammate, being coachable are all larger factors. I think we have all worked or played with people who create scenes like that. In most cases, just dealing with them is more trouble than they are worth. Maybe Hardy is doing all the things above, but I would doubt it from what we have heard.

khiladi

Reaction score
You better get his name right-- he's Steve Smith Sr.-- or he may suckerpunch you in the face!

The whole irony about it is he played for the Panthers his whole career, with the same ownership that released Hardy... And Smith is a legend there. The Commanders had that WR bust they drafted in the first round, that beat up one of their RBs during training camp.

Everything is based on how the media wants to narrate it. Scuffles for example, even if they occured, with players getting in each others faces is an everyday situation. And most posters on this board are bashing DL for his play in anger than Hardy does and Hardy's in the middle of an NFL game battling... Nobody knows what happened. It's all based on some dumb tweet...

Sydla

Reaction score
Honest question.

Is Hardy's talent that superior that you basically let him do whatever he wants? Or is there a point where some of you would draw the line?

And for the record I am not saying he should be cut now.

knightrider94

Reaction score
The whole irony about it is he played for the Panthers his whole career, with the same ownership that released Hardy... And Smith is a legend there. The Commanders had that WR bust they drafted in the first round, that beat up one of their RBs during training camp.

Everything is based on how the media wants to narrate it. Scuffles for example, even if they occured, with players getting in each others faces is an everyday situation. And most posters on this board are bashing DL for his play in anger than Hardy does and Hardy's in the middle of an NFL game battling... Nobody knows what happened. It's all based on some dumb tweet...

I am from the Carolinas and most of my family back home are Panthers fans, so I know enough about them. How they have made this man some kind of folk hero is so ironic and laughable. If Smith would have signed with the Cowboys and had one of his Carolina run-ins, they would be giving him the Greg Hardy media treatment as well. But, it's cute because it's little Steve Smith.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Now that's just ridiculous. JJ basically admitting a lack of discipline while trying to defend a player for that very thing.

Yes, he sort of is. Kind of silly to throw that out there. Very unnecessary. But. He. Just. Can't. Help. Himself.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
so was he late or did he miss it? i really don't give a hokey pokey flip in the rain but all the hate started off at HOW DARE HE MISS A MEETING and has been reduced to HOW DARE HE BE LATE AND DAMN THAT JONES ENABLEMENT!!!

it's painfully obvious those who don't like hardy could care less what he does, it's simply wrong.

and that is just painful to sort through.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh Jerry...........

I guess the only thing to do anymore that is not considered bashing is to just go

MKo7um4.gif