Hardy Missing Meetings?

khiladi

Reaction score
I have a feeling the parties at be are intent on trying to get Dallas to cut Hardy, even if it means lying..

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
That's the old 'bring Troy a pillow' argument. It's probably what went on here, too.

No doubt. I'm not a fan of JG only because he lacked the experience to be in charge and he is learning on the job. But I do think he is handcuffed by Jerry in certain areas as Jerry tried that with all his coaches. JG tries not to let it get to him I think, but Jerry's will has to be done. Simple as that.

AlterEgo

Reaction score
I'm so tired of all the Hardy talk. I don't even work for the organization and it's exhausting week in and week out to hear about something Hardy related. If they lose next week, it's probably best to cut their losses.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Gonna be hilarious when he goes to another team next year and is Greg Hardy again. They should've signed him for at least two years if he was coming here. We're gonna be the team that puts up with all of his BS and allows him to get in football shape again. Somebody else will get the All-World destructive force (on the field).

Sydla

Reaction score
Or It could be thy are simply tired of the press and will give these type of answers from now on.

They've taken massive amounts of heat over Hardy. You don't think if they had a viable reason why he missed a meeting and could put PFT in their place, they'd pass?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
They've taken massive amounts of heat over Hardy. You don't think if they had a viable reason why he missed a meeting and could put PFT in their place, they'd pass?

I do. I think Stephen is smart enough to not give any one any thing at this point. Now Jerry........

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Gonna be hilarious when he goes to another team next year and is Greg Hardy again. They should've signed him for at least two years if he was coming here. We're gonna be the team that puts up with all of his BS and allows him to get in football shape again. Somebody else will get the All-World destructive force (on the field).

Exactly why I don't want to let him go. This will all die down and he can be a player again.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Hey! The assistant head coach to HC Jerry, Stephen Jones, will take care of it. It's a process.

797093681.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
really?

no. it means you want it to be true so you can justify your hate.

It's not hate. It's reality.

And looks like I was right. Garrett basically admitted he missed a meeting as well. It wasn't hard to read the tea leaves here.

Sydla

Reaction score
I do. I think Stephen is smart enough to not give any one any thing at this point. Now Jerry........

Except weeks ago they did give up information when he missed a practice.

And Garrett basically confirmed it in his presser when he said they deal with issues of team violations internally.

Sydla

Reaction score
Funny, I would think he's be the first in line. But I admit I don't know much about him.

Nah........... it's why they dumped Jackson and McCoy............ they didn't fit neatly into Kelly's mold of what a character/good teammate would be. Up here, Kelly is kind of getting ridiculed over the whole culture beats scheme beats talent angle he's tried to play.

Plus, I am not sure how Hardy would fit in a 3-4 defense anyway.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Except weeks ago they did give up information when he missed a practice.

And Garrett basically confirmed it in his presser when he said they deal with issues of team violations internally.

I understand but at some point those questions get old. The best way to stop them is not answer them. I think that's where any one but Jerry is.
I may be wrong or giving Stephen to much credit.