Has anyone ever cried, or fought over the boys/over a loss?

FCBarca

Reaction score
stealth;1697840 said:
I shot a man in the face when he had the nerve to tell me that david lafluer wasn't the next novacek.

This is humour? :zipit:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1696991 said:
Be honest, i know most of you are all about class, don't wanna seem soft, or a "thug", but be honest....

have any of you ever cried or shed ed a tear over a cowboys loss? Have any of you got into a fight? or almost fought over the boys?

Have any of you took it out on your family, personal items?

or whats the craziest thing you have done after a loss or an emotional win?

Me personally i felt like shedding a tear once or twice, and i have almost got into a fight over some one talking smack about the boys.

I'm making this thread, because im bored, and i know after the performance last night, some of us are still bitter and are too worried about the Pats, so don't think I'm trying to be immature or whatever

The Catch...sat in my car about to go into work after the game and cried like someone ran over my puppy.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d41/djtavo03/wisconsin_tv__1.jpg

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I cry in joy
Get mostly mad in defeat

I almost cried after spending $2500 to go to Dallas to see San Fran. First play Rice goes 80 yards for a TD.We proceed to fumble and throw away 2 quick TD's by freakin Merton Hanks and it was like 11:00 to go in first quarter down 21-0. Aikman gets knocked out and I'm watch Wade Wilson.

It was over at half like 35-7. Emmitt had a decent game but a total bummer. The beer was cold, do remember that.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
I almost cried last year when we lost to Seattle in the playoffs. From the time Romo dropped that field goal snap to the end of the game I had the "sucking wind to keep the tears back" look.

Only time I ever broke an object durring a Cowboy game was a couple years ago against the New York Giants. We were in the playoff hunt and desperatly needed to win and Drew Bledsoe got hit and fumbled and NYG ran it in for a TD. I calmly turned off the tv and sat there for a moment and then said very calmly "guess we'll get em next week". Then I slowly got up and started walking toward the stairs. By about the time that I rounded the edge of the couch I had had enough time to think about what had happened for the anger to build and then I suddenly grabbed the remote and spiked it on the ground, shattering it into abunch of little pieces. My friends and family still tease me about it because I was so calm and then BAM!:laugh2:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Yes I've shed more then a tear in my days...however now I just hold it in and dont say nothing.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I've replied to a thread like this once before, so I'm not going to indulge every remote, wall, etc.

I'll put it this way, the cost of my temper over Cowboy's losses is in the thousands of dollars.

I've gotten light years better. Hell 5 years ago, I would have been buying a new TV by half time last night.

The totality of my "damage" last night was kicked boot across the carpet (a whiff at that. LOL).

I still get pissed and do a good bit of F-bomb dropping, but I don't really don't break stuff anymore.

I do, however, still go into the week long "shell" after a loss, though.

SS

:star:

brucem78

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1697082 said:
Proud of ya adbutcher, every Squeeler fan needs a butt-whoopin now and again.

I respect the Steelers as a team and organization, but their fans are the worst ! I can't stand their fans, and I live smack in the middle of them.
Amen! Most of my family are annoying Steeler fans(about 40 of them). But at least I know the game last night drove them nuts. That what makes football so much fun.

siegbach

Reaction score
Eddie;1697014 said:
I was 12 years old when the Catch happened in SF.

I can't tell you how badly I felt for weeks afterwards.

ya after the catch i cussed my older sister out.i swore it was her fault the cowboys lost that game.i was 11 at the time.:bang2:

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Yes and yes. One reason I post more at the Ranch than here - I'm way too emotional, not always rational and prone to lose my cool when it comes to the Boys. And I'm fine with that.

I was thrown out of a bar once that I know of for throwing a beer at an idiot Seahawk fan, I've thrown beer at Texan fans, I cry all the time if we lose or pull out insane victories. Always have. Don't care.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
"The Catch" made me cry when I was just a little boy. I remember yelling that Clark was out of bounds, but alas, he wasn't.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Last year's loss at Washington.

I punched open one of those giant bags of salsa chips.... yeah, not the best thing to punch when you're mad.

Spent a good 30 minutes picking that crap up.

The bobbled snap in Seattle last year, I was more sad, then pissed... it felt like a family member died or something.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Eddie;1697014 said:
I was 12 years old when the Catch happened in SF.

I can't tell you how badly I felt for weeks afterwards.

I was 12 and cried my eyes out when Dallas lost Super Bowl XIII. I still remember how bad that hurt. I didn't cry when Dallas lost in the '82 NFC title game, but I was so angry that I tore into little pieces every SF 49ers football trading card I had. Looking back now, it wasn't smart considering what those cards would be worth today. My anger only got worse when SF beat Cincy in SB XVI, which should have been Dallas' 3rd title :bang2:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
After one of the losses last year can't remember which my cousin sent me a taunting text and I went off on him. I then called both of his older brothers and let them have it to. He's still hiding from me this day.

Since then I haven't lost it over a game. Truth is I realized it wasn't about the game, it was something deeper inside me. No more Incredible Hulk syndrome for me:D

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
I cried alittle after the '94 NFC Championship game loss to the 9ers. And I cried when Aikman retired, those are the only 2 times I've cried over the Cowboys.:eek::

Pukindog

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1697764 said:
I may get mad enough to make the house sound like a one man tourettes convention (not to make lite of anyone that has that condition). I may get mad enough to break a remote and learn later to aim it at the couch. May get mad enough to scare both of my dogs. I may get so nervous or worked up that I am literally shaking and my arms and face look like I just got an instant sunburn. I may have gotten dejected where I just did not want to speak to anyone for a couple of days.

However I don't remember ever crying during a game...well except that time I threw the remote down on the couch with such force that it bounced back up and pegged me in the pouch.?:p:

:laugh2:

Is that, by any chance, on YouTube?