Has anyone here ever changed their favorite team?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I'm definitely diehard Dallas fan. But I like KC too. But no matter how much I get bummed out. I can't like another team more than Dallas. Anyone else?

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Football no, Basketball yes. I was a jordan fan so i became a wizards fan once he unretired. I'm a lebron fan now so i just go where he does lol.

I really don't think i could completely quit the cowboys unless VA got their own team. but i do root for other teams like the browns since i like underdogs

zeke21

Reaction score
I've never switched a team. Cowboys are testing my limits though.

At what point is it ok to get out of a toxic relationship? I mean they are never going to change.. even if Jerry dies.. Stephen will just keep on keeping on.. if anything he is worse. Players move on, coaches move on.. even owners move on and yet fans stay here for their whole lives watching nothing but flop after flop? Hmmmm not sure.

Having said that.. I don't know if I could follow anything team.. even if the Cowboys folded tomorrow I'm not sure I could do it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have a cousin who was born here in Texas and is a Cowboy fan but when moved to Leavenworth, Kansas area ( her husband in military) adopted Chiefs. Always wearing Chief gear now.

I have another one who moved to Monterey in Ca and adopted SF.

So it must be common for some to do this when they move to another area and that team is good.

They are still both Cowboy fans too but of course they have had more to cheer for with their new teams. I of course give them both crap over it.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I have faded some teams, like I'm not as big a Dodger fan (or baseball in general) as I was as a kid.

My daughter played a lot of basketball (high school, AAU, and college) so I kind of got sick of basketball (Lakers).

I absolutely can not stand Jerry Jones but I can't shake the Cowboys. USC Trojans as well, Clay Helton years tested me though.

I've become a football only kind of sports fan.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I have faded some teams, like I'm not as big a Dodger fan (or baseball in general) as I was as a kid.

My daughter played a lot of basketball (high school, AAU, and college) so I kind of got sick of basketball (Lakers).

I absolutely can not stand Jerry Jones but I can't shake the Cowboys. USC Trojans as well, Clay Helton years tested me though.

I've become a football only kind of sports fan.
Faded for sure. Used to watch every minute of every Knicks games. Still a Knicks fan but not as big a NBA fan as I used to be.