Has anyone here ever changed their favorite team?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hell no. I typically have a few teams on my “if it’s not us it might as well be them”, and I usually have an AFC team somewhere that I follow just for fun.

Overall here’s my criteria

1. Cowboys
  2. AFC team who has the least amount of historical success. A rival of the Steelers is a plus (unless you are Baltimore who is a blasphemous entity created by art modell)
  3. AFC team with mild success but no Super Bowl wins
  4. AFC teams without any Super Bowl wins
  5. AFC generic expansion type teams who usually muddle about and don’t do much
  6. NFC teams following the same criteria as above.
  7. NFC teams who are traditionally good but not our true rivals
  8. NFC teams who we are competing with for playoff seeding
  9. Any team with equal to or more Super Bowls than the Cowboys
  10. NFC rivals outside the East who have won super bowls (SF, GB primarily)
  11. NFC East - the most despicable scum known to man. Their order varies over the years but currently the Eagles are on the 9th plane of hell with the Commodes and Giants on the 8th.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
Cowboys fan forever..

I did like the Patriots (still not my fav) back in the day when they had their old uni's, and when Steve Grogan, Russ Francis, Irving Fryer, John Hannah and guys were playing, but only because I liked the old helmet and they were an AFC team.. Originally from Jersey, also I hated both the Giants and Jets because they played in NJ and they were called NY for the most part. My original hockey team was the Canadians, but as soon as we got the Devils (voted for the team name) I made the switch.. Also was a Nets fan, but now that they moved to Brooklyn, fugetaboutit...Don't really follow BasketBall that much anymore. Oh and am a A's fan since I was a kid also..

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Funny. I ended up liking the Cowboys after they lost to Pittsuburg in the Super Bowl in the 78 season. Became an instant fan to Staubach