Has Big Mike converted you

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I was happy they hired him. I did not think he did a good job last year though. Too many weird calls. I didn’t lose all hope because of all the injuries but I started to wonder if the GB run was all AR. The first game was sloppy but the Bucs are solid plus Brady is THE Goat. Since then this team has been on a roll. Last 2 games were against well coached solid teams on the road. Dallas didn’t play great but they got the job done. Lots of guys chipping in. Defense is about to get a shot in the arm too.

I am back to believing in Big Mike. I think he has done a very good job here. This team needs to learn how to win and they are. I am officially sold on McCarthy.

Where are you right now?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was happy they hired him. I did not think he did a good job last year though. Too many weird calls. I didn’t lose all help because of all the injuries but I started to wonder if the GB run was all AR. The first game was sloppy but the Bucs are solid plus Brady is THE Goat. Since then this team has been on a roll. Last 2 games were against well coached solid teams on the road. Dallas didn’t play great but they got the job done. Lots of guys chipping in. Defense is about to get a shot in the arm too.

I am back to believing in Big Mike. I think he has done a very good job here. This team needs to learn how to win and they are. I am officially sold on McCarthy.

Where are you right now?
Been a fan since day one.....I know he screwed up once in a while, but who doesn't?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I would’ve been happy with Rowdy as our coach over Garrett so McCarthy, even though I don’t trust him, is an easy sell to me.

Yeah but the question is he the guy to win a SB? I feel the same way about Garrett but it’s more than that. Do you think McCarthy can lead us to a SB?

blueblood70

Reaction score
not yet

i always was in favor of him being here, so no conversion needed but the real season starts in January and will judge MM on how far he takes us in the playofs.its NFCCG or bust..thats what eve been missing IE the next step is past the 2nd round..

if he does that he will win a lot more fans over..

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
I give him credit for creating a culture where the team feels very unified & together. That allows for winning football where you remove the distraction & drama.

Also, I’ve noticed opposing coaches have a lot of respect for McCarthy— that says a lot.

I was happy they hired him. I did not think he did a good job last year though. Too many weird calls. I didn’t lose all help because of all the injuries but I started to wonder if the GB run was all AR. The first game was sloppy but the Bucs are solid plus Brady is THE Goat. Since then this team has been on a roll. Last 2 games were against well coached solid teams on the road. Dallas didn’t play great but they got the job done. Lots of guys chipping in. Defense is about to get a shot in the arm too.

Where are you right now?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah but the question is he the guy to win a SB? I feel the same way about Garrett but it’s more than that. Do you think McCarthy can lead us to a SB?
Ill take trip to the NFCCG as the first step ..progress is that MM cant separate himself from Garett until he gets us a step further then any other coach since 1996...

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
For any nay sayers about him as the on field job he's done, just look further as to his support staff.

cowboyec

Reaction score
loved the hire then.
love it now.
we got ourselves a real ball coach.
enjoy it.
we have turned the corner to better days.
just once...i hope he busts out a fedora.
just.
once.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Big Mike takes a lot of heat for his clock management and makes some interesting in game decisions. However, there's a certain mental toughness he brings to this team that makes everyone want to fight.