Has Dak ever led a game winning drive?

Proof

Reaction score
I’ll say it again, like I did after the Vikings game. If Dak wants to be payed like a franchise QB he has to pull these type of games through and win. Just like the Vikings game he had his opportunities.

Couldn’t do it...

lol Jesus Christ.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You’re right. I’m a fish out of water.

This thread is for human trash cans who don’t know football. Enjoy!
:thumbup:

Still nothing. Still using emojis like a 15 year old.

We lost today and Dak didn't get it done in the clutch. How's that one?

gmb1

Reaction score
Dak's coaching and teammates constantly let him down. Jason Witten needs to retire and his wide receivers need to catch the ball

morat1959

Reaction score
He means real game winning drives, not the fast and easy definition when he gets one for handing off to Zeke for a touchdown with 14 minutes left in the fourth quarter.
The answer is yes, he has many of the fake ones. He’s 0-4 on real ones just this year.
You can’t say this! They will cry. Just look at his stats. Pay the man!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He would have today if the refs didn't step in with another bogus penalty in a critical part of the game.

I bet the Pats coaches told the refs to look for something before the game and they complied, twice.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I’m incredulous at the obvious framing.

Answer the question.

Did Dak, yes or no, fail in the clutch against the winning teams he faced this year? Actually, how many teams this season we have beat have winning records as of right now? I'll wait.

Dre11

Reaction score
No, it's not. What are you talking about? You can get into field goal range and win. That's on the kicker.

I am asking you, how many times when we are down more than 3 points where we NEED a QB to drive down the field and get into the end zone? Why is this so complicated? Rodgers record looks amazing, until you see he sucks in the clutch when the weight is put on his shoulders.

You have still have to move the ball. You engineer a comeback to win. Stop with the bs what ifs, how bout this, or about that. The league said he has 14. End of story

Reactions: CWR

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You have still have to move the ball. You engineer a comeback to win. Stop with the bs what ifs, how bout this, or about that. The league said he has 14. End of story

That comes down the kickers legs. Do you also put the L on the QB when the kicker misses it?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, how many times has Dak led us to victory when we need a TD in the clutch when we are trailing? Why is this so hard for you guys?

Dre11

Reaction score
That comes down the kickers legs.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, how many times has Dak led us to victory when we need a TD in the clutch when we are trailing? Why is this so hard for you guys?

It doesn't freaking matter if it 7 or 3. He engineered a comeback. Period

Proof

Reaction score
Answer the question.

Did Dak, yes or no, fail in the clutch against the winning teams he faced this year? Actually, how many teams this season we have beat have winning records as of right now? I'll wait.

failed. It’s cut and dry. I’m not for moral victories either, but it’s very disingenuous

Bigdog

Reaction score
Yes he has but that is because we always start out slow so he has to have all those comebacks in the 4th.