Has Dak ever led a game winning drive?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is wrong. Dak has 15 "4th quarter comebacks". This is different than "game winning drives". I want to know where the 16 number is coming from.
Correct, I should have stated winning drives. Regardless, there wasn't a whole lot of opportunities for Prescott to orchestrate such an idea. To blame him for the loss and not willing the team to victory is incredibly dumb.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I’ll say it again, like I did after the Vikings game. If Dak wants to be payed like a franchise QB he has to pull these type of games through and win. Just like the Vikings game he had his opportunities.

Couldn’t do it...
Saints game also, had the ball last down 3
Jets game, failed 2 pt conversion

DFWJC

Reaction score
Do I think think Daks stats preceding this game were way overblown due a freakishly easy passing defense schedule over the first 10 games?
Absolutely. But also not his fault he did what he was supposed to do.

Do I think one road game in the elements vs the #1 pass defense shows us Dak overall?
Absolutely NOT.
It was as non indicative as the other stuff was indicative. Even moreso.

He IS our QB and he IS getting paid
And he is very good

coogrfan

Reaction score
Did Dak fail today in the clutch, yes or no?

The question is inherently flawed in that it presumes that the loss yesterday was due to Dak "failing". It's like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The question is inherently flawed in that it presumes that the loss yesterday was due to Dak "failing". It's like asking someone if they have stopped beating their wife.

Yes or no, was the ball put into Dak's hands at the end of the game, and yes or no did Dak lead a drive to help us win?

coogrfan

Reaction score
Yes or no, was the ball put into Dak's hands at the end of the game, and yes or no did Dak lead a drive to help us win?

I refuse to answer your question on the grounds that it's nonsensical.

Dak gets the ball out in the face of a blitz on 4th and 11, but since Amari couldn't make the catch that means Dak "failed"? Come on, man.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I refuse to answer your question on the grounds that it's nonsensical.

Dak gets the ball out in the face of a blitz on 4th and 11, but since Amari couldn't make the catch that means Dak "failed"? Come on, man.

You refuse to answer it because you don't want to acknowledge the fact that he failed.

And LOL Cooper had to make a diving catch, in the rain, and hold onto a wet ball when coming down. Why were we in that 4th and 11 situation?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Let’s be honest he hasn’t this season. As a rookie he had quite a few. Garrett has bottled up that magic and killed it.

coogrfan

Reaction score
You refuse to answer it because you don't want to acknowledge the fact that he failed.

I refuse to answer your loaded question. You are attempting to get me to agree with an assertion ("Dak failed") which is at best simplistic, and at worst intellectually dishonest.

And LOL Cooper had to make a diving catch, in the rain, and hold onto a wet ball when coming down. Why were we in that 4th and 11 situation?

Because the officials threw a flag for a highly questionable tripping call on the previous play?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I refuse to answer your loaded question. You are attempting to get me to agree with an assertion ("Dak failed") which is at best simplistic, and at worst intellectually dishonest.

Because the officials threw a flag for a highly questionable tripping call on the previous play?

Flags are part of the game of football. Patriots were dealing with them yesterday as well. 0 TDs throughout the entire game.

Dak failed. He had 4 downs to convert, didn't get it done. Just like against the Vikings.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Flags are part of the game of football. Patriots were dealing with them yesterday as well. 0 TDs throughout the entire game.

Dak failed. He had 4 downs to convert, didn't get it done. Just like against the Vikings.

The Patriots, led by a qb universally acknowledged to be the GOAT, had 1 td yesterday. That drive covered a total of 12 yards. Their two other scoring drives went 3 and 38 yards.

The lesson: football isn't as simple as you think it is.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The Patriots, led by a qb universally acknowledged to be the GOAT, had 1 td yesterday. That drive covered a total of 12 yards. Their two other scoring drives went 3 and 38 yards.

The lesson: football isn't as simple as you think it is.

The Patriots offense is struggling this year, Brady has admitted his frustration. This offense is supposed to be one of the best in the league, we had the ball multiple times on their side of the field, got 0 TDs. Dak failed.

Dak Prescott before the game: "Pats haven't seen an offense like ours"

They already did, and they lost against that team. Dak didn't back up his talk and took the L. Couldn't come up in the clutch, couldn't score in the red zone, couldn't move the ball when we got in their territory, and we settled for FG.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
H
And Dak didn't?! :lmao:

....did you see how Dak was holding onto the ball before wearing a glove? It was great that he wasted a quarter missing targets and throwing to the opposing team before he finally thought it was a good idea to put the glove on.

basel90

Reaction score
Some of yall kill me. In case you weren't aware, New England has the league's #1 defense, and they played in a downpour, and it was near-freezing temps. The GOAT had very pedestrian stats today, and it's totally common for the passing game to suffer in those conditions.

Go troll somewhere else.

Please don’t compare Dak to Brady . At least the 42 year old GOAT threw a TD.
Tell me anything special Dak has done ? He is average and plays for the most expensive roster . You can crown him all you want . I just wish I can remember a game that he has won for the cowboys ... he did not even win against the jets . By the way against Detroit , Driscoll out played him .

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Please don’t compare Dak to Brady . At least the 42 year old GOAT threw a TD.
Tell me anything special Dak has done ? He is average and plays for the most expensive roster . You can crown him all you want . I just wish I can remember a game that he has won for the cowboys ... he did not even win against the jets . By the way against Detroit , Driscoll out played him .

ON WHAT PLANET did Driskell outplay him? You can't be serious. Dak threw for 444 with no running game...……….so, exactly how did Driskell outplay him when Detroit lost?
:huh::facepalm: