Has Dak ever led a game winning drive?

Proof

Reaction score
That comes down the kickers legs. Do you also put the L on the QB when the kicker misses it?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, how many times has Dak led us to victory when we need a TD in the clutch when we are trailing? Why is this so hard for you guys?

it’s difficult because it requires research. There are easily pulled stats to reference but you’re changing definitions on the fly arbitrarily. So it requires a little extra legwork. The same would be required for every qb, or if you wanted to know how many first downs a rb had run for except that the runs had to be 10 yds or more

Do you know the answer?

Mobinvans

Reaction score
$40,000,000 dollars a year....is apparently what a 6-5 QB is worth

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That comes down the kickers legs. Do you also put the L on the QB when the kicker misses it?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, how many times has Dak led us to victory when we need a TD in the clutch when we are trailing? Why is this so hard for you guys?
The entire team underachieved, specifically the special teams units. Stupid offensive penalties and a couple unfavorable calls against us killed drives.
But feel free to make this about Prescott.

romonumberone

Reaction score
dak has had a lot of game winning drives. I wish today had been one of them. After the 1st quarter he was throwing the ball better. Jarwin really needs to be the starter.

Nav22

Reaction score
Still nothing. Still using emojis like a 15 year old.

We lost today and Dak didn't get it done in the clutch. How's that one?
You’re a joke who doesn’t know football. A human trash can.

That’s why you’re disrespected here so regularly now.
:thumbup:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Time to dump on Dak again, I see.

I suppose it's his fault the Cowboys had two phantom tripping calls on crucial drives and Amari Cooper dropped a perfectly thrown 4th and 11 pass that would have overcome the second, but okay.

Special teams, coaching, and garbage officiating, in that order, cost Dallas this game today. If people want to make it about Dak, well, have it your way.

Proof

Reaction score
Great. So, in Dak's contract year he can't beat a winning team or get it done in the clutch.

i mean amari got held catch less against a winning team in his contract year. Is he any less great?

the final drive against the Vikings was fantastic (outside of when Dak wasnt passing)

I just don’t buy the narrative and don’t feel it’s black and white.

i didn’t take anything good or bad from this game outside of he will likely struggle in poor conditions.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Dak is nothing special by the way . Did not do well today

Some of yall kill me. In case you weren't aware, New England has the league's #1 defense, and they played in a downpour, and it was near-freezing temps. The GOAT had very pedestrian stats today, and it's totally common for the passing game to suffer in those conditions.

Go troll somewhere else.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
it’s difficult because it requires research. There are easily pulled stats to reference but you’re changing definitions on the fly arbitrarily. So it requires a little extra legwork. The same would be required for every qb, or if you wanted to know how many first downs a rb had run for except that the runs had to be 10 yds or more

Do you know the answer?

You're pointing out the obvious flaw of using "4th quarter comebacks" - the context is completely removed.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=PresDa01

I'm almost positive this is what you folks are using - there are 15 games here, one including the playoffs. Many of these games there is a FG made with like 5-10 minutes left in the 4th and us still getting the ball back.

The OP is talking about game winning drives. Dak does not have "16" of these.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
i mean amari got held catch less against a winning team in his contract year. Is he any less great?

the final drive against the Vikings was fantastic (outside of when Dak wasnt passing)

I just don’t buy the narrative and don’t feel it’s black and white.

i didn’t take anything good or bad from this game outside of he will likely struggle in poor conditions.

I don't like Amari. Why are you using whataboutism?

And Dak missed an open player (Cobb, I think) when we needed to convert and instead dumped it off to Zeke.

Proof

Reaction score
You're pointing out the obvious flaw of using "4th quarter comebacks" - the context is completely removed.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=PresDa01

I'm almost positive this is what you folks are using - there are 15 games here, one including the playoffs. Many of these games there is a FG made with like 5-10 minutes left in the 4th and us still getting the ball back.

The OP is talking about game winning drives. Dak does not have "16" of these.

agreed. He most certainly has > 0 though.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
He's an almost guy so far.
He played scared to run today when we got close.
Hes had 5 years, We keep hearing about all the talent around him yet we have lost every game against teams with winning records Saints, Packers, Vikings & Patriots. We got Bills next so expecting more of the same. He is unable to get that Big drive to win a game when it counts against Elite teams!

Proof

Reaction score
I don't like Amari. Why are you using whataboutism?

And Dak missed an open player (Cobb, I think) when we needed to convert and instead dumped it off to Zeke.

Because I don’t agree with you at face value, so comparison points are useful. If you don’t like Amari either though, then there’s really not much to discuss because we just won’t find a middle ground.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You’re a joke who doesn’t know football. A human trash can.

That’s why you’re disrespected here so regularly now.
:thumbup:

Did Dak fail today in the clutch, yes or no?

This is why you're all ad-hom and no substance. I imagine your personal life isn't so healthy. Fix that and stop taking it out on the board.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The entire team underachieved, specifically the special teams units. Stupid offensive penalties and a couple unfavorable calls against us killed drives.
But feel free to make this about Prescott.

The thread is about Prescott - if you want to discuss the other problems make a thread about them.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The thread is about Prescott - if you want to discuss the other problems make a thread about them.
So what? Shortly after it was opened it was determined Prescott has multiple winning drives, while I'd prefer to attribute that the offense as a whole, the thread was debunked and rendered useless to every other than a few who want to make him the culprit.
The thread was destined to be derailed at the starting blocks.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So what? Shortly after it was opened it was determined Prescott has multiple winning drives, while I'd prefer to attribute that the offense as a whole, the thread was debunked and rendered useless to every other than a few who want to make him the culprit.
The thread was destined to be derailed at the starting blocks.

This is wrong. Dak has 15 "4th quarter comebacks". This is different than "game winning drives". I want to know where the 16 number is coming from.