Has Dak Peaked?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Flacco is one of the worst quarterbacks to win a SB in the modern era. Him and Nick Foles. The fact that you guys use them as some type of way to validate your silly opinion is just.....sad.

Post Daks SB ring.....Post Daks SB ring....Post Daks SB ring....The people are demanding you prove these Dak doubters wrong and post his SB rings as his greatness has to have a minimal 2 rings if Flacco has 1????o_O

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Every QB needs complementary pieces to get to a Super Bowl. Most of the time, it's a strong defense or a strong running game. Power House offenses (see Manning and the Colts) still struggle to get to a SB without a strong running game or a strong defense. Tom Brady won a SB, in his second year, while averaging 238 yards a game. He had a strong defense. So, if we can give Dak a strong defense or a running game that doesn't disappear, maybe we can win a SB.

Dak is not the issue here, it's our defense. IMO.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Flacco had a stretch where he was very good actually and light years ahead of Dak. He had to ability to play under pressure, and it paid off in a championship. Sadly Dak crumbles under pressure, e.g. the benny hill slide to end the season.
Yeah that's revisionist crap.

Flacco was a decent starting QB who got hot at around the time it was time for him to get a new deal. Got paid and came back to normal.

Dak struggled at times last year in the clutch but for his career he's been very good under pressure. Let's save the revisionist storytelling full of lies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Post Daks SB ring.....Post Daks SB ring....Post Daks SB ring....The people are demanding you prove these Dak doubters wrong and post his SB rings as his greatness has to have a minimal 2 rings if Flacco has 1????o_O
Go google his SB ring....you google everything else....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Does Sudfeld have a Super Bowl ring that says he's a champion in his sport?
What the hell are you asking me for? DO you know who Nate Sudfeld is? You tell me is he a champion.....you say if you have a ring you're a winner. You're telling me Dan Marino and Jim Kelly are losers but Nate Sudfeld is a winner?

Dre11

Reaction score
How so?

Show me where I said you are required to be great to a winner in your sport.
You called a HOF qb a loser. Did you not?
You said Jerry was terrible but yet a winner. Lol what side the fence You on...lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You put Dak on the Ravens team and they don't win that Super Bowl.

There's NO WAY Dak is capable of playing at the level Flacco did on that run. The Ravens don't win that Super Bowl with anything less from Flacco either.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So let's summarize the takes of @MountaineerCowboy.....

He will argue and defend Carson Wentz and Joe Flacco......

....but today wants to argue Dan Marino is a loser but Nate Sudfeld is a winner.

You just can't make this crap up....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go google his SB ring....you google everything else....
Blah blah blah blah it's been 6 seasons where is Dak's ring??????
Ok, how about a photo with Dak holding the Geoge Halas Trophy?
You got one of those as greatness proves it on the field not in some forum filling its paragraphs with excuses galore!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What the hell are you asking me for? DO you know who Nate Sudfeld is? You tell me is he a champion.....you say if you have a ring you're a winner. You're telling me Dan Marino and Jim Kelly are losers but Nate Sudfeld is a winner?
Being a champion in your sport does not mean you are better. You're getting it twisted on purpose.

But yes, Nate tells them to kiss his ring. They can have their gold jacket, but not Natels ring.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So let's summarize the takes of @MountaineerCowboy.....

He will argue and defend Carson Wentz and Joe Flacco......

....but today wants to argue Dan Marino is a loser but Nate Sudfeld is a winner.

You just can't make this crap up....
If anybody gets on here and says Dan Mario is a champion in his sport and Nate Sudfeld is not I hope they are banned for flat out lying.

Dre11

Reaction score
Being a champion in your sport does not mean you are better. You're getting it twisted on purpose.

But yes, Nate tells them to kiss his ring. They can have their gold jacket, but not Natels ring.

Lol...you don't bieve in your own dribble. Losers don't get in the HOF. HOF is the highest honor...lol

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Yeah that's revisionist crap.

Flacco was a decent starting QB who got hot at around the time it was time for him to get a new deal. Got paid and came back to normal.

Dak struggled at times last year in the clutch but for his career he's been very good under pressure. Let's save the revisionist storytelling full of lies.
LOL No offense but you obviously have no idea what you are talking about and couldn't have watched him. Look at 2012 postseason: 4 wins to 0 losses, 11 TDs to 0 Picks, 117 passer rating. The guy was nails.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol...you don't bieve in your own dribble. Losers don't get in the HOF. HOF is the highest honor...lol
That's fine.

Nate won't get a gold jacket, but Marino and Kelly won't get a ring. Not everyone can be part of a championship winning team. That's why it's special.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Blah blah blah blah it's been 6 seasons where is Dak's ring??????
Ok, how about a photo with Dak holding the Geoge Halas Trophy?
You got one of those as greatness proves it on the field not in some forum filling its paragraphs with excuses galore!
Go google Romo's rings you'll probably find Dak's there too.