Has Dak Peaked?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
In a word, yes

Dak has peaked.

As in he's not going to develop into a better player.

What you see now is what you get.

And that's what scares me.

You can't teach clutch.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I'm an alien from another galaxy.
I have just arrived on your planet and have been advised that the # 1 sports franchise in the world has an elite QB leading them for the last 6 years.
My superiors have instructed me to send them evidence of this Mr.Prescotts Greatness?
Please post all his Glory playoff and Superbowl moments here so I may accomplish my mission and return to my home planet......:muttley:
You'd better get ready to hunker down for a LOOOOONG time Mr Alien!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure he can. HE HAS A RING. Just because you don't believe he should have one doesn't change anything.

Dan can tell him to iron his jacket too if he wants.
Oh I never said he shouldn't have one. Hell the water boy should have one.
Ok, Dak is better than Manning,Flacco,Dilfer,etc, now which one of these below is Daks????

29d216aff16d8b0bbd206af827c9a887.gif
The one in 1995….

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I gave you his overall post season record. 10 and 5. If 10 and 5 with a super bowl and never once in 6 post seasons going one and done 'sucks', I don't know what to tell you. And god help you when you realize Dak's post season record!
I guess Ravens don’t know what they’re talking about either because they sure dropped his *** like a sack of potatoes for a guy you guys said can’t throw….

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
guys, you better get use to it, Jason Garrett will be here for a while, I mean the baby dak. "So you better hate harder or find another team. lol"

can some dak support list all the positions that the cowboys need to update to elite to carry the baby to one playoff win?
I just want to see how many elite guys it will take. thanks

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
By the way...what exactly do you think the phrase 'revisionist crap' means? Because it seems like you think it refers to someone citing indisputable facts that occurred over a 7 YEAR period.
Go google what revisionist means…then google what ‘crap’ means…then you will understand the definition of “revisionist crap”.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
guys, you better get use to it, Jason Garrett will be here for a while, I mean the baby dak. "So you better hate harder or find another team. lol"

can some dak support list all the positions that the cowboys need to update to elite to carry the baby to one playoff win?
I just want to see how many elite guys it will take. thanks
The same amount of elite weapons the Buccs and Rams had….Brady needs elite coaching and players around him and so does Dak.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The same amount of elite weapons the Buccs and Rams had….Brady needs elite coaching and players around him and so does Dak.
list the positions. I want to see if it's feasible or is he good enough with what he's got?

This shouldn't be many since he's so good?

Proof

Reaction score
The only thing that eases the pain of Cowboys loses is watching folk like you be utterly confused as why this team isn't dominating with all the so called "talent" you're suckered into believing we have ever year.

I fully believed we had probably the most talented roster in the league last year. At least arguable. I no longer trust myself, or enjoy football

Proof

Reaction score
The dude passes 30+ times per game now. Very few QBs pass more than he does. His average per completion was a career LOW last season. He checks down on the reg.

last season was a strange one and hard to really use as a marker imo. But your assertion was that he peaked in his rookie season and use ypc and ypa as a measuring stick because they were higher than this season when both 2020 (in a small sample size admittedly) and 2019 were higher. As for his efficiency being anchored by checking down more, that just comes with throwing considerably more.

Dre11

Reaction score
That's fine.

Nate won't get a gold jacket, but Marino and Kelly won't get a ring. Not everyone can be part of a championship winning team. That's why it's special.

It's also why the beat gets the gold Jacket. I'm sure the grnt desk receptionist is
At being part of a championship winning team? Absolutely.

Let me ask ya something. The Bengals lost the Super Bowl last season, right? That makes the Rams and their players the winners and the Bengals and their players the____? What? Fill in the blank.

They're the runner up, 2nd place.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Or you could be like Washington ... New York ... Philly .. Cleveland ... Minnesota etc etc. Always stuck in mediocrity and in the search of a decent QB.

There are only so many Mahomes, Staffords, Rodgers, Allen's and Burrow's in the league. The other 20 teams are stuck overpaying or desperately trying to find anything consistent.
It doesnt take as long as you think to acquire a real franchise QB if you really focus on how to obtain one.
Doesnt always have to be by drafting one,, just look at who has one the past 2 SBs and how those FO's built and payed at the appropriate time.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't think so, This season posted more TD than any other season, highest completion rate and 2nd highest QB rating. I think he is capable of more. I also look for him being a year past the injury to run the ball a bit more when things break down or an opening present itself.
Still loving and believing in that stat line I see.
Believing that Dak will ever return to his running days is a fools errand at best.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm an alien from another galaxy.
I have just arrived on your planet and have been advised that the # 1 sports franchise in the world has an elite QB leading them for the last 6 years.
My superiors have instructed me to send them evidence of this Mr.Prescotts Greatness?
Please post all his Glory playoff and Superbowl moments here so I may accomplish my mission and return to my home planet......:muttley:

We're really short on video evidence, but we have boxes of statistics. What I suggest is to take the boxes and maybe add a bunch of close up still shots of Dak in heroic posture. Unlike the one in your sig.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're really short on video evidence, but we have boxes of statistics. What I suggest is to take the boxes and maybe add a bunch of close up still shots of Dak in heroic posture. Unlike the one in your sig.
Interplanetary transportation of Garbage (stats) is against regulation on our planet.......:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I guess Ravens don’t know what they’re talking about either because they sure dropped his *** like a sack of potatoes for a guy you guys said can’t throw….
What is your issue with guys that just find ways to perform when it matters most?

Are you so conditioned to watching bums like Dak and Romo that you forgot what a guy performing when the lights are the brightest look like and you now resent it? You seem to care much more about what their stats look like at the end of the year instead of where they lead their team.