Has Dak Peaked?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I told another post to post his other post season stats….smh.
You didn't tell me that.

But even if you did why would it matter? It changes none of the facts regarding Joe "Never 1 and done in the playoffs" Flacco led his team to a 10-5 playoff record, Super Bowl MVP, and had greatest QB playoff run of all time.

So again for all to see why won't you answer this question?:

"What is your issue with guys that just find ways to perform when it matters most?

Are you so conditioned to watching bums like Dak and Romo that you forgot what a guy performing when the lights are the brightest look like and you now resent it? You seem to care much more about what their stats look like at the end of the year instead of where they lead their team."

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I genuinely care that folks get the help they need. I apologize that that offends you. I understand that being courteous and concerned toward other people is foreign to you and I'm not even mad.
Some people just continue to get things wrong. I am not sure if they have reading comprehension problems...or ego problems.

I NEVER said I don't want people to get help they need.

What I find hilarious is you thinking you can diagnose it on a sports fan internet message board. Can I have your license number please. :lmao::laugh::lmao2:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Some people just continue to get things wrong. I am not sure if they have reading comprehension problems...or ego problems.

I NEVER said I don't want people to get help they need.

What I find hilarious is you thinking you can diagnose it on a sports fan internet message board. Can I have your license number please. :lmao::laugh::lmao2:
No.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A edge rusher….guard…..linebacker….
I am in agreement with you that we need a better defense. Seems like we're trying but not there yet.

That doesn't mean Dak is absolved of any form of criticism. That throw in the dirt to Brown on Thanksgiving Day....man that play just sticks in my craw. Man a time he could have given Noah some dam confidence...and he sheets the bed.

nOte: No...I didn't say Dak sucks. Well...on that play he did..it happens...but I want it clear you won't be twisting my words.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You didn't tell me that.

But even if you did why would it matter? It changes none of the facts regarding Joe "Never 1 and done in the playoffs" Flacco led his team to a 10-5 playoff record, Super Bowl MVP, and had greatest QB playoff run of all time.

So again for all to see why won't you answer this question?:

"What is your issue with guys that just find ways to perform when it matters most?

Are you so conditioned to watching bums like Dak and Romo that you forgot what a guy performing when the lights are the brightest look like and you now resent it? You seem to care much more about what their stats look like at the end of the year instead of where they lead their team."
I refuse to answer your question until you answer mine.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It has to be something other than football talent that causes Dallas Prescott fans like yourself and @rocyaice to ignore all logic regarding Dak.

I'm just throwing things out and seeing what sticks. Did I get a bite?
You are in the minority of your opinion of Dak. HE's widely considered a top 10 QB....I guess everyone thinks he's "cute"...grow up lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am in agreement with you that we need a better defense. Seems like we're trying but not there yet.

That doesn't mean Dak is absolved of any form of criticism. That throw in the dirt to Brown on Thanksgiving Day....man that play just sticks in my craw. Man a time he could have given Noah some dam confidence...and he sheets the bed.

nOte: No...I didn't say Dak sucks. Well...on that play he did..it happens...but I want it clear you won't be twisting my words.
I never said Dak doesn't deserve any criticism. He does. All I ask is be fair and unbiased. Dak had his struggles down the stretch....no doubt. But that stretch doesn't define him. Its clear he was a different QB after the calf injury so should I take how he played after it as the "real" Dak?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I refuse to answer your question until you answer mine.
I honestly don't care if you answer mine.

I just like showing people the game you play and how you scurry away when asked a question that requires you to either admit your entire logic and outlook is wrong or that you care about stats than team success.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I honestly don't care if you answer mine.

I just like showing people the game you play and how you scurry away when asked a question that requires you to either admit your entire logic and outlook is wrong or that you care about stats than team success.
I'm sure "people" really care about our conversations.....its probably killed more braincells than crack.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure "people" really care about our conversations.....its probably killed more braincells than crack.
Hey, as long as your foolishness is out there and even just 1 person sees it and renders you not creditable then I will have saved someone from taking you seriously.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It has to be something other than football talent that causes Dallas Prescott fans like yourself and @rocyaice to ignore all logic regarding Dak.

I'm just throwing things out and seeing what sticks. Did I get a bite?
ah, there you go again. who says I am a prescott fan, but I get your angle....typical of you....just throw out any accusation and then reference it later.

unlike you I don't have an agenda to drive and I don't make up stuff as I go

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Literally no one said that lol…..now he’s making stuff up to defend his stance….
its typical, he makes it up, then later in the thread or another post, references the comment as fact. he has been caught lying on multiple occasions.

and then comes the squirming, diverting, avoiding and changing the argument so he feels he won the argument because he hates to be wrong at all costs....

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I never said Dak doesn't deserve any criticism. He does. All I ask is be fair and unbiased. Dak had his struggles down the stretch....no doubt. But that stretch doesn't define him. Its clear he was a different QB after the calf injury so should I take how he played after it as the "real" Dak?

Why are you using this excuse? Dak himself said the injury wasn't an issue, and admitted he just didn't play his best. I would ask 'why not'? He's paid 40 million a season to play his best. His performance was unacceptable.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why are you using this excuse? Dak himself said the injury wasn't an issue, and admitted he just didn't play his best. I would ask 'why not'? He's paid 40 million a season to play his best. His performance was unacceptable.
I'm not using it as a excuse I'm asking a question. If a guy has two different types of season in one year which one do you take? Do you take the first half or the 2nd half? Or do you logically take a step back off the cliff and see that maybe neither isn't the real Dak? Maybe both are? I just find it odd that people like you chose to pick this second part of the season where he struggled as being the real Dak.

And I never said his play was "acceptable". Dak knows what he needs to do. He doesn't need me or you to tell him that. And if the calf injury was a issue you think Dak would actually say it was lol?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
its typical, he makes it up, then later in the thread or another post, references the comment as fact. he has been caught lying on multiple occasions.

and then comes the squirming, diverting, avoiding and changing the argument so he feels he won the argument because he hates to be wrong at all costs....
Yeah I'm glad someone else sees his crap...its very childish.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
8 million + Cowboy fans and under 40,000 "fans" are here. I think the ma
I'm not using it as a excuse I'm asking a question. If a guy has two different types of season in one year which one do you take? Do you take the first half or the 2nd half? Or do you logically take a step back off the cliff and see that maybe neither isn't the real Dak? Maybe both are? I just find it odd that people like you chose to pick this second part of the season where he struggled as being the real Dak.

And I never said his play was "acceptable". Dak knows what he needs to do. He doesn't need me or you to tell him that. And if the calf injury was a issue you think Dak would actually say it was lol?
It's simple hatred. There's no other explanation.