Has Dak Peaked?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nonsense is coming to this wonderful site and posting in favor of Dak Prescott's performance(After 6 seasons) and trying to sell us on his trash performance/results vs playoff-caliber teams!
Now you keep on selling Dak but be warned your actions will become most difficult if not impossible as he will continue to stink up the place with his GARBAGE panic-riddled play!!!
Fear not. He will change the narrative, argue THAT...and claim victory. Couple guys have developed extreme expertise in that regard.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Look at it this way, Pappy....

Even though the Cowboys will be bad at least we can ease the pain by coming here and laughing at the Dallas Prescott fans for being so wrong all the time.
Maybe you guys could create your own haters club, since the players on the team trigger you? I think group activities would be good for you through these trying times.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe you guys could create your own haters club, since the players on the team trigger you? I think group activities would be good for you through these trying times.
There's like 5 of you die hard Dallas Prescott fans here. All you have to do is look at this post and all 4 or 5 of ya are here viscously defending your broken hero. The rest of the posters here are pretty reasonable when it comes to Dak. They are realistic and reasonable about his talents.

You're in the minority here when it comes to Dak. The quicker you and your 4 or 5 buds realize that the better off you'll be. I mean, you all getting together and changing your usernames is cute and all, but you still have the same horrible takes. You should have used the name changes as an opportunity to try and gain some credibility back by hiding behind a new username, but I guess ya'll are just intent on soiling another username instead.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There's like 5 of you die hard Dallas Prescott fans here. All you have to do is look at this post and all 4 or 5 of ya are here viscously defending your broken hero. The rest of the posters here are pretty reasonable when it comes to Dak. They are realistic and reasonable about his talents.

You're in the minority here when it comes to Dak. The quicker you and your 4 or 5 buds realize that the better off you'll be. I mean, you all getting together and changing your usernames is cute and all, but you still have the same horrible takes. You should have used the name changes as an opportunity to try and gain some credibility back by hiding behind a new username, but I guess ya'll are just intent on soiling another username instead.
I stopped reading after the first sentence. Mainly because I'm laughing so hard at your 3rd grade insult attempts.
After I recovered I laughed some more when you tried to show the class that you're the authority on reasonable. Holy hell, that's a good one! Not because you're funny, but because you're that pathetic.
You can't even come up with your own rebuttals or responses. You have to copy mine. I say your hater group needs a cool band name and you respond with " nut-uh, you are."

What's next? "You're not the boss of me?"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I stopped reading after the first sentence. Mainly because I'm laughing so hard at your 3rd grade insult attempts.
After I recovered I laughed some more when you tried to show the class that you're the authority on reasonable. Holy hell, that's a good one! Not because you're funny, but because you're that pathetic.
You can't even come up with your own rebuttals or responses. You have to copy mine. I say your hater group needs a cool band name and you respond with " nut-uh, you are."

What's next? "You're not the boss of me?"
A whole season of laughing and making fun of you is on the horizon.

When the Cowboys product on the field won't be enjoyable to watch at least we'll have making fun of you and how wrong you are about everything to fall back on and provide some kind of entertainment in what is sure to be a down season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They are happily employed by the Dak Prescott PR Dept. no other real reason to explain the passion and energy (esp R+R) of continuously trying to sell a Tier 3 QB as Elite.
I would hire these guys in a heartbeat and let them loose on the web to SELL SELL SELL!!!:muttley:
Remember their motto......Dak first and then the Cowboys!!!!:oldcouple:

jim-kramer.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They are happily employed by the Dak Prescott PR Dept. no other real reason to explain the passion and energy (esp R+R) of continuously trying to sell a Tier 3 QB as Elite.
I would hire these guys in a heartbeat and let them loose on the web to SELL SELL SELL!!!:muttley:
Remember their motto......Dak first and then the Cowboys!!!!:oldcouple:
The sad part is Pappy, they do this PR work for free!

Dak would never hire them anyways, but he would probably have a restraining order placed on them because of how weird they are with their love of him.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A whole season of laughing and making fun of you is on the horizon.

When the Cowboys product on the field won't be enjoyable to watch at least we'll have making fun of you and how wrong you are about everything to fall back on and provide some kind of entertainment in what is sure to be a down season.
You lead a purposeful and important life filled to the brim with great achievements.

Just kidding you troll another teams fans anonymously on an internet forum. On purpose! You do it for entertainment! That's sub-pathetic!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was not in favor of user name change.
Hard to keep track of who you respond to when user history is basically reset by changing it.
I changed my user name because...well I received some phobic comments. And this reflect a long history of forum memberships. And this has a personal touch to it.

I'm gonna try to make a sig with old name in it....for awhile anyway. For me, not about hiding or subterfuge.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Possibly advancement in the post season. :huh:
The same people defending dak with stats criticize Romo for not WINNING, especially in post season.

They said it was time for Romo to go because "brokeback" injury history (possible phobic comment there) and no playoff success.

Exactly what we have now. I am having trouble following their "logic".

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The same people defending dak with stats criticize Romo for not WINNING, especially in post season.

They said it was time for Romo to go because "brokeback" injury history (possible phobic comment there) and no playoff success.

Exactly what we have now. I am having trouble following their "logic".
"They?" It's quite the bunch you've lumped everyone in. I think the vast majority are in the middle, they just don't find it reasonable to trash one player nonstop. It was the same with Romo. He got trashed for smiling and how he wore his hat, lol.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
"They?" It's quite the bunch you've lumped everyone in. I think the vast majority are in the middle, they just don't find it reasonable to trash one player nonstop. It was the same with Romo. He got trashed for smiling and how he wore his hat, lol.
Yet you do find it reasonable to trash a poster nonstop because you don't like what he says.

You don't see the major disconnect in the reasoning, here?

You are no different than your antagonist(s), Streetwise.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yet you do find it reasonable to trash a poster nonstop because you don't like what he says.

You don't see the major disconnect in the reasoning, here?

You are no different than your antagonist(s), Streetwise.
At least be honest. I trash anyone that trolls. If that's your thing and you support the garbage, then get in line.
Case & point: Anyone that endorsed your last post.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At least be honest. I trash anyone that trolls. If that's your thing and you support the garbage, then get in line.
Somebody thinks they're important....

You're just one click away from not existing to me anymore. I know that bothers you and I'm glad it does.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Somebody thinks they're important....

You're just one click away from not existing to me anymore. I know that bothers you and I'm glad it does.
A broken clock is correct twice a day and you have finally sniffed being right! I am important!

:lmao:You couldn't possibly bother me. Cute you think so. But please, by all means walk the talk!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You are not be honest with yourself, and missing the point because of that.

Trolling the trolls is still trolling. Some might argue the hypocritical aspect of it takes it up a notch from standard trolling.

Then there is the aspect of... who are you to define when someone is trolling? Simply being adamant about a specific opinion in a repetitive manner might be annoying but it doesn't necessarily make it trolling. I personally don't view @MountaineerCowboy as a troll regardless of whether I agree with him or not. Who is the real troll? The person who states an unpopular opinion, or the person who responds to that by attacking the character and integrity of the holder of that opinion?

Then there is the question of motive. If you, @TheMarathonContinues and @CowboysFaninHouston simply didn't respond.... then this exchange doesn't exist. You guys perpetuate the very thing you condemn. Essentially creating the monster which you can then slay using your virtuous ego.

Have you ever seen a troll slayer shut down a troll? Yea.... me either. In the end the troll gets satisfaction from successfully getting a rise out of the slayer, and the slayer gets some satisfaction from the false perception that they are saving the forum from the evil troll. It is entirely self serving on both sides, and of no benefit to the forum at large.

So yea.... I stand by my original comment.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You are not be honest with yourself, and missing the point because of that.

Trolling the trolls is still trolling. Some might argue the hypocritical aspect of it takes it up a notch from standard trolling.

Then there is the aspect of... who are you to define when someone is trolling? Simply being adamant about a specific opinion in a repetitive manner might be annoying but it doesn't necessarily make it trolling. I personally don't view @MountaineerCowboy as a troll regardless of whether I agree with him or not. Who is the real troll? The person who states an unpopular opinion, or the person who responds to that by attacking the character and integrity of the holder of that opinion?

Then there is the question of motive. If you, @TheMarathonContinues and @CowboysFaninHouston simply didn't respond.... then this exchange doesn't exist. You guys perpetuate the very thing you condemn. Essentially creating the monster which you can then slay using your virtuous ego.

Have you ever seen a troll slayer shut down a troll? Yea.... me either. In the end the troll gets satisfaction from successfully getting a rise out of the slayer, and the slayer gets some satisfaction from the false perception that they are saving the forum from the evil troll. It is entirely self serving on both sides, and of no benefit to the forum at large.

So yea.... I stand by my original comment.
I literally couldn't care less what you think, you can save the unsolicited speech. Go virtue signal somewhere else.