Has there been a bigger waste of time than Bradie James

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hostile;2416041 said:
I always heard you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends on the wall.

Can you "flick" your friends out the open sunroof? :laugh2:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2416060 said:
I agree with everything except abstinence.

It may not be something that you are interested in, but those that are never regret it, and it is not a waste of time.

The Spouse might not be so high on it, though. ;)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Another day, another crap thread.

Seriously, Bradie James is your issue with this team?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hostile;2416041 said:
I always heard you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends on the wall.

Well that is just gross right there! :)

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2416068 said:
The Spouse might not be so high on it, though. ;)

:laugh2: True!

I was thinking abstinence prior to marriage, not after.;)

Having been with the same girl for 37 yrs, it is a great feeling knowing that she has never been with anyone else.

But thats just me, I guess it is different nowadays.

superpunk

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2416060 said:
I agree with everything except abstinence.

It may not be something that you are interested in, but those that are never regret it, and it is not a waste of time.

It has many rewards.
This guy's a virgin.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I agree that this team DOES NEED a new, fast, mean middle linebacker to take James off the field.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2416072 said:
Another day, another crap thread.

Seriously, Bradie James is your issue with this team?

Ah, I was wondering when the first intolerant, dismissive post would appear.
Every thread needs its sourpuss.

alancdc

Reaction score
It would be killer if we had a guy like a Jon Beason of the Panthers in the middle. That is the next All Pro MLB, and I think he went @ 25.

hendog

Reaction score
Bradie just isn't a very good football player. And he certainly is no leader. No way should he be the Captain of the D.

After this last loss to the skins when he said "it's no big deal. It's only one loss. We'll win the ones that count."

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME -- YOU IDIOT!

We lost at home to our arch rival the last time we will ever play them in one of the most historic stadiums of all time and to you it's no big deal. News flash - It should be a huge deal. To be Captain of the defense and let the skins gash us like they did you should be embarrassed.

And BTW - all games count, especially divisional games even if they are in October. He's clueless on and off the field.

That type of mentality is exactly what's wrong with this team. That and crappy coaching.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
hendog;2416136 said:
Bradie just isn't a very good football player. And he certainly is no leader. No way should he be the Captain of the D.

After this last loss to the skins when he said "it's no big deal. It's only one loss. We'll win the ones that count."

We lost at home to our arch rival the last time we will ever play them in one of the most historic stadiums of all time and to you it's no big deal. News flash - It should be a huge deal. To be Captain of the defense and let the skins gash us like they did you should be embarrassed.

And BTW - all games count, especially divisional games even if they are in October. He's clueless on and off the field.

That type of mentality is exactly what's wrong with this team. That and crappy coaching.
get no argument out of me. I have been watching his interviews all year long and after the one he conducted this week I had enough...which is why I started this thread. We have really stuck by this guy A LOT. And I cannot figure out why...and if our coaches/scouts think he is the man for the job...that shoud scare all of us. Go look at all the top 3-4 defenses in the NFL this year and in recent history..someone please tell me who Bradie would start for....year after year after year....essentially unchallenged.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
hendog;2416136 said:

Good stuff!

Nexx

Reaction score
as much as i think bradie james is a very very average linebacker, not sure why there is so much crap is thrown at him by fans. yes he is very very average but he isnt the only problem, not sure why people single him out.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Nexx;2416151 said:
as much as i think bradie james is a very very average linebacker, not sure why there is so much crap is thrown at him by fans. yes he is very very average but he isnt the only problem, not sure why people single him out.
maybe because the Coaches have tried to replace everyone average player on this defense BUT him...the only safe job on this defense should be Ratliff, Ware and Newman (when healthy)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bradie is one of the dumb players on defense that Parcells was talking about. just Listen to the guy talk.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Hostile;2416007 said:
Oy, I saw the title and still opened the thread. I must be out of my mind.

lol

just kill me. HOS, do we have a filter that senses when people are about to post a Lame thread? (exclusion on Magic 8 ball)

:D

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I agree that he's one of the weak links on the defense, and some of his quotes lead me to believe that he's not wired right.