Has there been a bigger waste of time than Bradie James

mmohican29

Reaction score
Personally I think Bradie James sucks as well. How many plays has the guy made in his entire career? For someone that seems to enjoy being a mouthpiece for the team, a play here and there would be nice if you wanted to be taken seriously.

I agree. He "almost" stinks. He can't cover, and does nothing to create turnovers. He isn't as physical as his frame suggests and is slow to the football in pursuit. He lacks instincts and is undisciplined at times.

He can tackle, and he is somewhat stout vs the run, when playing with emotion. He is on the north side of JAG, but not by very much. His job should be up for competition each and every year.

A Jarrod Mayo or Patrick Willis is the ideal, not Bradie James.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
thread_is_worthless.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2416439 said:
I think Bradie is having a solid season. He is finally getting some chances at getting to the QB. I can only remember once where he was burned in coverage. Now he isn't an All Pro, but he isn't the worst MLB in the NFL.

A solid season? We aren't getting to the QB, let alone Bradie James getting to the QB. He flat-out sucks at blitzing and the Giants exposed his sorry butt for a TD and some big first downs by Boss. He is taken out on 3rd down passing situations because he flat-out sucks.This defense would be light years better with a decent MLB....
I'm still wondering why Wade is even taking Zach out on third downs when he and Romo both went on and on about how he made life miserable for them in the passing game. Hell, they went on and on about how he shut down Witten. Jerry was all about how he doesn't get confused in passing situations...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
bbailey423;2415932 said:
When I look at how many games he has played and started in Dallas...and compare it to his production...has there been a bigger waste of time in recent history than Bradie James? Also, I am asking that with this in mind...have we EVER tried to challenge or find his replacement. When you look at it from all angles...this indicates that the organization has and is very secure with him as our ILB. And please don't quote me stats. I watch the game...and this guy is "just a guy".

Your post, and theory, was a much bigger waste of time.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
juckie;2416809 said:
Our LB core blows.

Are you football illiterate?
You have a tendency of throwing out some hot opinions with no backing?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He has really benefited from the addition of Zach but to answer your question not a complete waste, he's been serviceable but no not stellar...

juck

Reaction score
Doctor32;2417864 said:
Are you football illiterate?
You have a tendency of throwing out some hot opinions with no backing?

I can see.nuff said.