Hatcher has signed with Wash *4years $27.5 million*

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
It says a lot when a player stays in the same division to face his former team.

and? ware had offers from NFC East teams also it would seem but he didn't *want* to come back and play against the cowboys twice a year.

all i can see this says is he's going to make money. but that wouldn't be drama inducing, i know.

Wayne02

Reaction score
and? ware had offers from NFC East teams also it would seem but he didn't *want* to come back and play against the cowboys twice a year.

all i can see this says is he's going to make money. but that wouldn't be drama inducing, i know.

That's what I'm saying, Ware decided not to entertain the idea of playing with a division foe, and if true, Hatcher didn't hesitate to do it.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
From my inside source. Friend is on medical staff for Titans. Hatcher is there and scheduled for a physical. Titans want him but won't over pay.

Wayne02

Reaction score
but if no one else is offering money, maybe he's also just taking the most he can get and that's that.

Perhaps, if all he was worth was 3 to 4 mill a year, I'd be surprised if Washington was the only team that would offer him that.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
So if you worked for exxon and they didn't want you anymore.. and Mobil offered you a job... you Wouldnt take it...