Hatcher has signed with Wash *4years $27.5 million*

gmoney112

Reaction score
From my inside source. Friend is on medical staff for Titans. Hatcher is there and scheduled for a physical. Titans want him but won't over pay.

Yeah he was going to be in Oakland and Tennessee, Washington tomorrow.

I don't even know why he'd want to play in a 3-4 at this point.

JBS

Reaction score
He was pretty dang good the last year we ran a 34

supercowboy8

Reaction score
don't get the Titans interest in him....moving to a 3-4....he wasn't much in the 3-4.

They need some one. They lost out on Arthur jones. They are going to run a hybrid 3-4 4-3. He can play 34 DE and move inside on 43

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Yeah he was going to be in Oakland and Tennessee, Washington tomorrow.

I don't even know why he'd want to play in a 3-4 at this point.

Titans are going to run a hybrid. Also why not. It's his last contract who cares how good he is. That's why I wouldn't go after players on the end of their careers. What else they have to prove. Just want a pay day and then sit back and enjoy

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
kjcmst: 5476535 said:
4 sacks as a 3-4 end in '12.........11 as a 4-3 DT in '13.

You do know there's more t........ohhhh never mind

mmohican29

Reaction score
We just keep getting younger and younger, I love it.

If true this sucks- but only for the lack of a good player on our team. While a decent 3-4 DE, Hatcher could never stay healthy and at his age, will find himself irrelevant in short order. By all means take the field in a Commanders uni Jason. Good move.

Section446

Reaction score
If true this sucks- but only for the lack of a good player on our team. While a decent 3-4 DE, Hatcher could never stay healthy and at his age, will find himself irrelevant in short order. By all means take the field in a Commanders uni Jason. Good move.

We're in semi-rebuild mode, this is just part of the process.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
lol they did not handle ware poorly.

Yes they did. Why did you say they didn't? Lucky for Jerry he apologized to Ware. Thus Ware declined all offers from NFC East teams. If the Dallas FO handled Ware correctly, there would be no need for an apology and Ware thinking about joining an NFC East team. Say what you must about how great the Cowboys FO is. My opinion differ. Ware's case was handled poorly and were lucky that it turned it out the way it did in the end.