Hatcher has signed with Wash *4years $27.5 million*

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeah he was going to be in Oakland and Tennessee, Washington tomorrow.

I don't even know why he'd want to play in a 3-4 at this point.

Ending Tony Romo's career doesn't sound appealing? Can you imagine the look on Jerry's face if that goes down?

ceerrece

Reaction score
Players are professionals, front offices should not be worried about hurt their feelings, loyalty?, poorly managed? c'mon we are talking about grown men.

mmohican29

Reaction score
If true this sucks- but only for the lack of a good player on our team. While a decent 3-4 DE, Hatcher could never stay healthy and at his age, will find himself irrelevant in short order. By all means take the field in a Commanders uni Jason. Good move.

Quoted for truth: He's in the NFL two more seasons top
Ending Tony Romo's career doesn't sound appealing? Can you imagine the look on Jerry's face if that goes down?

Hatcher's career just ended when he signed with Washington. He will do little to not much there in their scheme- especially- vs Dallas. Book it.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
It's official. His agent just reported it on his twitter page per Clarence Hill.

CowboysLaw87

Reaction score
I just can't understand that fit. The guy had to wait until he was 31 to be featured in a scheme that fit him... and now scampers back to a 3-4? And why on earth would the Skins like that fit and be willing to pay for it? Weird...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Our DL is going to completely revamped next season.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Like I mentioned before. WE should have at least given Hatcher an offer for about 3 million. He was our most productive Dlineman last year and I don't see why that wouldn't be the case. Lets not fooll ourselves here. Telling them to check the marketplace without giving our productive players an offer is a slap on the face. Were handling Hatchers FA situation badly like we did with Ware. I don't care about this youth movement. You still have to take care of your players with respect FIRST and foremost, even though they aren't part of the picture. There should no reason why the Skins are going to sign Hatcher and thats the fault of our FO.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Good, after we cut Ware I never wanted to bring back Hatcher. Finally forcing Jerry's hand to rebuild.

XxTDxX

Reaction score
Let's see what the numbers are.. If they give him more than 7 mil per year this is a good deal for us actually. He isn't worth that much.. Also if they gave him a lot of guaranteed money that would be good for us as well.

I'm guessing they gave him a good amount based on the fact that he went to Oakland and Tennessee and left without deals.. suggests to me Skins were highest bidder and were willing to give what most teams weren't.. including the Cowboys

Section446

Reaction score
Players are professionals, front offices should not be worried about hurt their feelings, loyalty?, poorly managed? c'mon we are talking about grown men.

That's what got us into cap hell, Jerry being friends with everyone. Hopefully Romo goes down as the last stupid contract we ever sign.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Skins fans are ecstatic over the Hatcher signing.