Hate of Dak on this board is very ESPN like!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's so ridiculous. This is the companion post to the nitwits here who whine the Hurts is running a "high school offense." Yeah that's the same offensive scheme Romo has called unstoppable and that has them in the super bowl. The delusion among the Dak Brides knows no ends.
The Eagles went 0-2 without Hurts this season.

The Cowboys went 4-1 without Dak.

Hurts is the difference maker Dak isn't.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You'll need to start defining your terms if you want to be respected for your trash opinions.

Define "sucks". 8th-12th best QB in the league? 12th-16th? Worse than that?

We already know that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs believe he's a top 10 player in this league. The offseason polls for 2023 will back that up yet again. Watch.

This can't be stressed enough:

The vocal minority of "fans" who hate Dak Prescott as our QB are essentially considered to be know-nothing clowns by real-life NFL experts.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Why do you settle for meaningless stats and rankings, is there not something more you would like to see out of Dak and this team?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Cowboys fans would have said "Alex Smith got us to the playoffs! The QB isn't the problem! Why would we trade up and waste a 1st round pick on a QB?!? STUPID!"

This is how Cowboys fans think. This is how they operate. This is why this fanbase is a laughing stock.

They not only accept mediocrity with open arms, but they arrogantly wallow in it.
Cowboys fans forgot what championship football teams look like.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Where do you think they get their ridiculous soap opera takes? They couldn't come up with it on their own.
:espn: Literally the worst sports journalism. It's a lot like WWE and "The View."
Theatrics for clickbait.
In the words of Bill Parcells:
"You got sucked."

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
The Eagles went 0-2 without Hurts this season.

The Cowboys went 4-1 without Dak.

Hurts is the difference maker Dak isn't.
Cowboys had a bottom 1/3 offense without Dak.

Cowboys would have not made the playoffs without Dak...despite how well we did in a 5 game stretch.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has more talent in his little finger than anyone on this board.

That said, he is paid and billed as elite. He is not.

He is not capable of slowing the game down where he can make good decisions. It’s just a fact. I couldn’t do it. You couldn’t do it. He can’t do it.

So where do you go from here. Settle. Or find someone who can. But let’s not pretend anymore.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Dak sucked vs the 49ers.

We can all agree on that.

Now... name me all the QBs who would tear it up on the road vs the 49ers defense without a run game.

I'll give you one: Patrick Mahomes.

Name me all the others. Go ahead.
It's not about the QB tearing it up, we just needed Dak to play smart that's it, outplay Purdy, but he didn't

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Because they are Dak over Dallas.

Cowboys fans expect better.
And yet we are constantly being told to stop expecting more and embrace the suckage. Be happy with 12-5. Be happy with 1 playoff win every 5 years, if we can even get that lucky.

If I approached my career with that kind of mindset I would have been unemployed for the past 25 years.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Cowboys would have not made the playoffs without Dak...despite how well we did in a 5 game stretch.
Well to be fair, I'm not sure the eagles make it without hurts either

Reactions: Ken

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Do you care about stats or wins, Ken?

Because it seems like you'd rather have the #1 offense instead of wins with what you're saying.

The Cowboys would've easily made the playoffs without Dak. Dak led the NFL in INTS despite missing 5 games.

Stop it.

P.S. You bet me Dak would have a better season than Mahomes. You have no idea what you're watching on Sundays, Ken.

silvernblu

Reaction score
It's not about the QB tearing it up, we just needed Dak to play smart that's it, outplay Purdy, but he didn't
That’s the rub. We learned this with Cooper.

All Dak had to do was follow what he learned watching Cooper, but with better talent.

Sometimes he did. Sometimes he shifted into “I’m a superstar” mode. We just needed a very talented bus driver.

Ken

Reaction score
Where do you think they get their ridiculous soap opera takes? They couldn't come up with it on their own.
:espn: Literally the worst sports journalism. It's a lot like WWE and "The View."
Theatrics for clickbait.
In the words of Bill Parcells:
"You got sucked."
LOl...this is dead on as well.

Imagine forming your entire football opinion on something designed to be like the National Enquirer of sports. lol

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

Don't know if we would have made the playoffs or not without Dak. You're right that we would not have won a SB with Rush but Dak didn't do any better. I think we win the SF game with Rush though.

Nav22

Reaction score
Why do you settle for meaningless stats and rankings, is there not something more you would like to see out of Dak and this team?
It's the opposite of meaningless: what I cited is an honest appraisal of our QB by those who know NFL football best.

I'm sorry that the results don't mesh with your inaccurate opinion.

Nobody says Dak's on Mahomes' level.

Dak's not even on Josh Allen's level, right? I don't disagree! Nobody should!

But Josh Allen stunk up the joint while his team put up 10 points AT HOME vs Cincy last week.

Dak stunk up the joint too, but that was on the road against a much better defense than Cincy's. It happens.

1 winner, 31 losers. We ran into a better team on the road and losing Pollard before halftime was killer. It happens.

Consecutive 12-win seasons and a playoff road win this year means our arrow's pointing up. If we have a great offseason, we can be right there again next year with another great opportunity.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You'll need to start defining your terms if you want to be respected for your trash opinions.

Define "sucks". 8th-12th best QB in the league? 12th-16th? Worse than that?

We already know that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs believe he's a top 10 player in this league. The offseason polls for 2023 will back that up yet again. Watch.

This can't be stressed enough:

The vocal minority of "fans" who hate Dak Prescott as our QB are essentially considered to be know-nothing clowns by real-life NFL experts.
...when a member has no ground to stand on in their ability to debate they resort to name-calling and emojis....but keep defending Dak for the mediocre QB that he has shown himself to be.

#NoMoreExcusesForDakIn2023