Hate of Dak on this board is very ESPN like!

Ken

Reaction score
Do you care about stats or wins, Ken?

Because it seems like you'd rather have the #1 offense instead of wins with what you're saying.

The Cowboys would've easily made the playoffs without Dak. Dak led the NFL in INTS despite missing 5 games.

Stop it.

P.S. You bet me Dak would have a better season than Mahomes. You have no idea what you're watching on Sundays, Ken.
It is like a broken record with you.

Same response every time.

We won 9 games with Dak....despite him missing 5 games.

2 others we should have won vs Jags and GB.

You predicted 8 wins and missing the playoffs this year. Your a hate Dak over Cowboys fan.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so after 26 years of futility you want us to cheer on this team because they once again won nothing but did better than the below average expectations given before our fruitless 27th season?
You go into a sports bar of your choosing and start bragging about our team the with the points you expanded on. I'll be in later
So you are a fan, but don't cheer for your team? Hmmm?

silvernblu

Reaction score
I will say though. Someone pointed out on this board that our offensive coaches never sat down with photos or ipad on the sidelines with Dak to explain what went wrong. If so, I’m glad Kellen is gone.

Dak needs constant reminders. Throw the ball away, check down, run. I will never forget him throwing a pick six but it was dropped. Then coming right back and throwing the exact same thing, but caught for a pick six.

Can you teach that out? I don’t know.

Nav22

Reaction score
Because they are Dak over Dallas.

Cowboys fans expect better.
What's your master plan to get a better QB than Dak?

It's SO EASY to find elite QBs, right?

Again, you'll need to be specific if you ever want to be taken seriously.

Saying "Dak sucks" about a top 12-at-worst NFL QB isn't any kind of analysis.

It's being a worthless clod. Try and be better for once.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys fans would have said "Alex Smith got us to the playoffs! The QB isn't the problem! Why would we trade up and waste a 1st round pick on a QB?!? STUPID!"

This is how Cowboys fans think. This is how they operate. This is why this fanbase is a laughing stock.

They not only accept mediocrity with open arms, but they arrogantly wallow in it.
You are right....there are a lot of fans around here that suck and I have accepted them. Go Dak! You suck, but you're our QB!!

The only exception is Garrett....he sucks to much for me to accept.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It is like a broken record with you.

Same response every time.

We won 9 games with Dak....despite him missing 5 games.

2 others we should have won vs Jags and GB.

You predicted 8 wins and missing the playoffs this year. Your a hate Dak over Cowboys fan.

If you're a real Cowboys fan then you're probably looked as as a "Dak hater". So I'm okay with that at this point.

I'd rather be considered a "Dak hater" by the Dak over Dallas fans like yourself because that means I'm on the right side of things. That is the side of the Dallas Cowboys, not the QB that holding them back.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
People on this board need to stop whining about Dak Prescott, he isn't as bad as many believe and not going anywhere in the near future. He is our QB and we need to support him, not kill him over everything wrong with the franchise:

-I can go back into the summer posts, where nobody had high expectations for this offense. Many thought with the loss of Cooper, Gallup not going to be ready, this team was going to be lucky to win 8 games. They won 12 games again, with lesser talent, Tyron missing most of the season and Dak out 5 games.

-Dak missed 5 games due to breaking his thumb, when he returned, the offense averaged over 30 points a game, #1 in 3rd down conversion and one of the league leaders in red zone efficiency. Outside of the Washington game, the team just lost 2 OT games on the road, in which the defense blew 2nd half double digits leads. Did Dak play perfect games and protect the football, no, but his offense wasn't the only reason why they lost.

-Lamb finally played like a true #1 receiver down the stretch, but Noah Brown was our next best receiver, yes, Noah Brown the special teamer. If I would of told anybody that Noah Brown was going to be the #2 receiver at the start of the year, everyone would of said they have no chance. Gallup was a complete disaster this season post injury, Tolbert was a bust and Washington was even worse. They were forced to sign a retired 33 year old receiver that was sitting on his couch. Their receiving core was the 2nd worse within the playoff teams.

-Where was the team's strong running game? Don't even need to go into Zeke's production as we all know his time is up, but the run game totally disappeared when Steele went down with an injury. This was a major issue heading into this year's postseason, believe they averaged less then 3 yards against the 49ers in their loss. Both backs could do nothing on the ground. There is a reason why the OL coach, RB was just fired.

-Dak just faced the 49ers defense, which was the best in the entire league. No running game, he was asked to read a defense in which they had 7-8 in coverage with 1 legitimate receiver. On top of this, a scheme that Steve Young stated prior to the game was the most basic, easiest to defend. Now you same fans are changing the goal posts and says Moore is Dak's scapegoat for his poor play.

-People need to accept the fact, the 49ers were the better team, period.

-If you want to blame anybody, it should be more towards the front office. They put together a less talented group and expected better results. They are now forced to upgrade the talent and the staff had no choice but to change their scheme. No doubt Dak has to play better and protect the football, but he needs some support to be successful. Josh Allen scores 10 points at home and gets a pass, but Dak scores 12 on the road against the best defense and it's all his fault.
Dak is what Dak is. above average QB, not elite, thus he needs the right team around him. look at Purdy, Look at Hurts, the QBs that the Dak detractors point to and the strong system around them, coaching on down. Hurts passed form 120 yards yesterday and they won 31-7.

and everyone of the Dak detractors can point to Dak flaws. ask them what's your solution? alternative? and they all chicken out and go its not my job, I just know how to complain and point to problems. they have no plan. no clue. so they whine like its that time of the month.

right now, Dak needs a need OC, change of scheme and a coach that can coach him, not his frat brother on the sideline. and in some ways, I am glad he is taking flak because the cowboys are like a country club and players get too comfortable. they become satisfied. they become full of themselves and they become about money and life style and lose any edge they had. so a new OC, coaches fired, and probably a few players on chopping block to heighten the senses and get their attention. its a good thing.

and I think we should draft a QB, anywhere in the top 4 rounds. Dak is 30. probably another couple of years before we move on, so lets prep the next QB or learn that he is not it and lets draft the next one. but the search must start this year, while we continue to build a team around Dak, that can support him and allow him to play his role. again, Hurts, Purdy, Jones, all had stronger support system and they were able to find some success.

again, Dak is not Elite. will never be elite. doesn't have the skill to be elite. so people need to stop saying that he has been around for 7 years....if number of years leads to being elite, then there would be 40+ elite QBs in the league. there is only about 3.

Ken

Reaction score
It's the opposite of meaningless: what I cited is an honest appraisal of our QB by those who know NFL football best.

I'm sorry that the results don't mesh with your inaccurate opinion.

Nobody says Dak's on Mahomes' level.

Dak's not even on Josh Allen's level, right? I don't disagree! Nobody should!

But Josh Allen stunk up the joint while his team put up 10 points AT HOME vs Cincy last week.

Dak stunk up the joint too, but that was on the road against a much better defense than Cincy's. It happens.

1 winner, 31 losers. We ran into a better team on the road and losing Pollard before halftime was killer. It happens.

Consecutive 12-win seasons and a playoff road win this year means our arrow's pointing up. If we have a great offseason, we can be right there again next year with another great opportunity.
While on the topic..these same people bashing Dak gush about Burrow.

Burrow thre two picks against a mid defense and had a chance to win it with 2 min to go and did nothing.

He is Mr wonderful though.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I will say though. Someone pointed out on this board that our offensive coaches never sat down with photos or ipad on the sidelines with Dak to explain what went wrong. If so, I’m glad Kellen is gone.

Dak needs constant reminders. Throw the ball away, check down, run. I will never forget him throwing a pick six but it was dropped. Then coming right back and throwing the exact same thing, but caught for a pick six.

Can you teach that out? I don’t know.
The only way you teach it out of him is to literally take the ball out of his hands. No more free reign of the offense, back to game manager, color by numbers time.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It's the opposite of meaningless: what I cited is an honest appraisal of our QB by those who know NFL football best.

I'm sorry that the results don't mesh with your inaccurate opinion.

Nobody says Dak's on Mahomes' level.

Dak's not even on Josh Allen's level, right? I don't disagree! Nobody should!

But Josh Allen stunk up the joint while his team put up 10 points AT HOME vs Cincy last week.

Dak stunk up the joint too, but that was on the road against a much better defense than Cincy's. It happens.

1 winner, 31 losers. We ran into a better team on the road and losing Pollard before halftime was killer. It happens.

Consecutive 12-win seasons and a playoff road win this year means our arrow's pointing up. If we have a great offseason, we can be right there again next year with another great opportunity.
So let's use the same excuses that Dakfanatics use to defend Dak as it relates to the Bills vs. Bengals game and Josh Allen:

-the Bills had no running game outside of Allen
-the Bills defense was shredded by Burrow
-the Bills lost the TOP game 33:54 to 26:06
-it was snowing in Buffalo

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

ok, dak sucks. so what's your solution? who is going to replace him? how will we get better with the new QB?
So settle for and accept Dak because a viable replacement isn't out there. Funny, people used to say the same thing about Garrett. "Fire Garrett, then what? Who do you replace him with?"

I notice you have changed from always saying Dak is a top 5-10 QB. Now it's top 12 at worst. Hmmm, what has you rethinking your stance?

jwitten82

Reaction score

Would you be mad if Dallas used a 1st round pick on a QB?

Ken

Reaction score
If you're a real Cowboys fan then you're probably looked as as a "Dak hater". So I'm okay with that at this point.

I'd rather be considered a "Dak hater" by the Dak over Dallas fans like yourself because that means I'm on the right side of things. That is the side of the Dallas Cowboys, not the QB that holding them back.
You predicted we would suck and not make the playoffs.

You based your whole reason on this because "Dak Sucx"

You ARE Hate Dak over Dallas. Period.

I would rather be a real fan of the team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

You're 100% one of those fans that would have been preaching that Alex Smith wins us games and gets us to the playoffs so the QB isn't the problem lol

"Why did we trade up and draft Mahomes! We made the playoffs this year with Alex! We need O-line help or WRs! Not a QB! QBs like Alex Smith don't just grow on trees ya know! Waste of a 1st round pick!"

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak isn't so bad if all you are expecting out of him is regular season records and inflated stats. You do realize that Burrow has now been to the AFCCG for the 2nd time in only 3 seasons, and Mahomes has played in 5 straight AFCC games and is headed to his 3rd super bowl in only 6 seasons, right?

At some point people need to start expecting more out of this sorry franchise and stop settling for mediocre performances from an average QB.
yeah, give me an ELite QB. lets dial 1-800-ELITEQB line and order one. they usually deliver overnight if you are willing to pay the $50 extra fee.

Nav22

Reaction score
...when a member has no ground to stand on in their ability to debate they resort to name-calling and emojis....but keep defending Dak for the mediocre QB that he has shown himself to be.

#NoMoreExcusesForDakIn2023
Where do you rank Dak?

Experts who are paid to know football say he's top 10. NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs.

Bill Parcells very recently (after the SF loss) said Dak's good enough to win a Super Bowl, despite not being a "top, top guy."

Do you disagree with Coach Parcells? Do you disagree with the NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs?

Of course you do. That's why I laugh at people like you.

Your hatred for a young, rich, successful pro athlete who QBs your "favorite team" is HILARIOUS to me.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
ok, dak sucks. so what's your solution? who is going to replace him? how will we get better with the new QB?
I've told you 100 times and I'm not going to tell you again.

Go back and find one of the other times you've asked me this and I've gave you detailed answers on it.

Nav22

Reaction score
You're 100% one of those fans that would have been preaching that Alex Smith wins us games and gets us to the playoffs so the QB isn't the problem lol

"Why did we trade up and draft Mahomes! We made the playoffs this year with Alex! We need O-line help or WRs! Not a QB! QBs like Alex Smith don't just grow on trees ya know! Waste of a 1st round pick!"
I'm not opposed to drafting the next Mahomes.

THAT'S YOUR PLAN??????

HIRE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: