Hate of Dak on this board is very ESPN like!

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Just how many fake accounts does Dak's brother have on here?
Sheesh!
I’ve Asked the same thing and pretty sure if it’s not his brother, it’s his uncle, aunt, cousin, etc. no one could defend him at this point , it’s just delusional to think he’s going to get better. 7 years and not one sign of him improving

Hadenough

Reaction score
Did you know that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs believe Dak's a top 10 QB?

You know nothing about this sport. Absolutely nothing.

"DURRRR TEDDY BRIDGEWATER PLAYED SO WELL FOR SEATTLE THIS YEAR!!!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hahahaha and you believe them! You talking about the Bridgewater that outplayed Dak when he was with the Saints and also with Denver or that Geno Hill hung more points on the 49ers in the playoffs than Dak did. And if we had Geno we may of won that game. Dak sure played like a top 10 QB against SF but he was top 10 worst QBs. How did that loss against SF taste and how did it taste the year before and than how about the loss to the Rams taste. Dude your a chump and Dak is a joke. Face it I was right and. Ow the rumblings are out from players and coaches around the league Dak is missing wide open WRs. Get some glasses dude! You must be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.:lmao:

Nav22

Reaction score
Hahahaha and you believe them! You talking about the Bridgewater that outplayed Dak when he was with the Saints and also with Denver or that Geno Hill hung more points on the 49ers in the playoffs than Dak did. And if we had Geno we may of won that game. Dak sure played like a top 10 QB against SF but he was top 10 worst QBs. How did that loss against SF taste and how did it taste the year before and than how about the loss to the Rams taste. Dude your a chump and Dak is a joke. Face it I was right and. Ow the rumblings are out from players and coaches around the league Dak is missing wide open WRs. Get some glasses dude! You must be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.:lmao:
Your bottom lip's quivering.

Probably because you've been exposed as someone who thought that Teddy Bridgewater was the Seahawks starting QB all year.

LOLLLL and who's "Geno Hill"????????

How humiliating. Yikes.

Casual fan. You don't know football.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Your bottom lip's quivering.

Probably because you've been exposed as someone who thought that Teddy Bridgewater was the Seahawks starting QB all year.

LOLLLL and who's "Geno Hill"????????

How humiliating. Yikes.

Casual fan. You don't know football.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Daks home watching the SB just like I told you he would be. Just like I told you he can't beat good teams in the playoffs.