Haters Take A Seat Please

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;3438656 said:
and another thing, people need to please stop with the "kobe is better than magic" bull****!!!!! GET REAL!!! how is kobe better again? he was second fiddle to shaq for 3 championships, not only that they came against the all time great sixers or iverson, pacers of reggie miller and nets of jason kidd?!?!?!?! HA!!!! magic led the lakers through some of the best teams and greatest players ever!! including larry bird and the celtics and Dr J and the sixers

so kobe is the second best laker ever, not better than magic......yet

Where have you been all my CZ life? Here Iam trying to fight off Laker bandwagon clowns when there's actually another preacher on this board!!

Tim Duncan is the best player that's ever lived!!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
peplaw06;3438191 said:
Yeah, but how is that a slight to Kobe in the least?

It's not. I wasn't trying to slight him simply pointing out the absolute fact that they're not in MJ's league. :)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
MC KAos;3438656 said:
and another thing, people need to please stop with the "kobe is better than magic" bull****!!!!! GET REAL!!! how is kobe better again? he was second fiddle to shaq for 3 championships, not only that they came against the all time great sixers or iverson, pacers of reggie miller and nets of jason kidd?!?!?!?! HA!!!! magic led the lakers through some of the best teams and greatest players ever!! including larry bird and the celtics and Dr J and the sixers

so kobe is the second best laker ever, not better than magic......yet

:rolleyes: I'm not sure where you heard anyone say Kobe is better than Magic...

Magic>Kobe>LeWhine

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3438701 said:
Where have you been all my CZ life? Here Iam trying to fight off Laker bandwagon clowns when there's actually another preacher on this board!!

OMG! LOL. You change colors faster than a chameleon. :laugh2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Please advise as to how many NBA Finals MVP honors LeWhine has accumulated?

As to the notions that you can plug & play with LeLoser & Kobe... You guys are mad. Kobe has become the consummate leader. The type of guy you want to go to war with... LeBron still has a lot to learn in the way of leading by example.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;3438767 said:

As to the notions that you can plug & play with LeLoser & Kobe... You guys are mad. Kobe has become the consummate leader. The type of guy you want to go to war with... LeBron still has a lot to learn in the way of leading by example.

kobe-artest.jpg

oh...

Christiann

Reaction score
Lol you guys are still going back and forth between this and how Kobe isn't one of the greatest?
Anyways I just heard some video with Drake doing a freestyle(Don't like him but I liked this:) ) It went like this..
"Young Money Middle Fingers to the Haters, I Got A Team of Champions That Remind You of them Lakers, Man..I Heard about Boston and that Lucky Green Clover..But Just know man When Kobe Bryant playing man it's ************ OVER." :D Don't like his music at all but I thought that was dooopee.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Christiann;3438795 said:
Lol you guys are still going back and forth between this and how Kobe isn't one of the greatest?
Anyways I just heard some video with Drake doing a freestyle(Don't like him but I liked this:) ) It went like this..
"Young Money Middle Fingers to the Haters, I Got A Team of Champions That Remind You of them Lakers, Man..I Heard about Boston and that Lucky Green Clover..But Just know man When Kobe Bryant playing man it's ************ OVER." :D Don't like his music at all but I thought that was dooopee.

Drake summed it up nicely with that freestyle. Very accurate.

Slate, you proved my point perfectly with that pic. Thanks. ;) If you had gone a step further and showed the 2nd pic of them hugged up after winning the 2010 NBA Finals together your self ownage would have been complete. :)

kev8822

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3438260 said:
How is lebron asterisk? He has no one that helps him and yet still is mvp of the league. Kobrick has the best skilled bigman, andrew bynum and lamar odom. Lebron has a high energy guy in varajao..lol how is that fair?

When lbj gets bosh..were talkin 96-0.

Cavs aren't getting Bosh. Nobody wants to live in that S-Hole city. You also predicted 80-2 when they traded fro Shaq. All of your predictions go horribly wrong. You should either not make predictions are start predictiing that exact opposite.

MC KAos

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3438701 said:

lolz, although tim duncan is my favorite player of all time, and i would take him over anyone, including MJ (mainly because im biased) i know he isnt the greatest player of all time, but he might be the best mentally and he is for sure, hands down the best PF ever and one of the best big men ever

Bleu Star;3438764 said:
:rolleyes: I'm not sure where you heard anyone say Kobe is better than Magic...

Magic>Kobe>LeWhine

maybe not here, but its been ALL over espn, its really annoying and i came here to vent. Magic is the greatest laker ever up to now, kobe has a chance but he isnt there yet

Bleu Star;3438767 said:

i respectfully disagree. when kobe had a crappy team around him he was a ball hog and complained and demanded a trade. lebron has never acted this way even though he has garbage around him, plus his teammates LOVE him. Kobe might be different now but he still has it in him and it flashes now and again, if his team started doing poorly it resurfaces

Christiann;3438795 said:

I never said he wasnt a great player or one of the best ever, he just isnt as good as magic and i personally think lebron is better, if you go down the list of their respective rosters i dont think you find 1 single spot where the cavs have any sort of advantage over the lakers, and lets not even get started on COACHING! only coaches in the league you can say are better than phil are larry brown and Pop, and lebrons coach is nowhere near that level

one thing that kobe has lebron and anyone besides MJ, horry and fisher dominated on is his clutch shooting, its insane! you cant teach that and lebron will never have it

MC KAos

Reaction score
victory parades are such a pain in the *** in SA, for the last one it was like 100 degrees! at least in LA its usually not over 80 degrees. I usually would take a spot under a bridge at the riverwalk to get away from the sun

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
MC KAos;3440205 said:
victory parades are such a pain in the *** in SA, for the last one it was like 100 degrees! at least in LA its usually not over 80 degrees. I usually would take a spot under a bridge at the riverwalk to get away from the sun

Did you like that "Sasha Let's Bone" poster? :muttley:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Bleu Star;3440582 said:
Did you like that "Sasha Let's Bone" poster? :muttley:

lol ya but are you sure its not a guy from west hollywod holding up that sign?

rkstevens

Reaction score
MC KAos;3438995 said:
never said he wasnt a great player or one of the best ever, he just isnt as good as magic and i personally think lebron is better, if you go down the list of their respective rosters i dont think you find 1 single spot where the cavs have any sort of advantage over the lakers, and lets not even get started on COACHING! only coaches in the league you can say are better than phil are larry brown and Pop, and lebrons coach is nowhere near that level

You wouldn't take Mo Williams at PG over a 35 year old Derek Fisher? Or Ilgauskus as your backup center over D.J. Benga? Or Verajeo, West and Hickson off the bench over Odom, Farmar and Brown? And Antawn Jamison isn't exactly trash either... His numbers are comparable to Gasol and he plays Cleveland's PF/Stretch 4 position. Some people might even choose O'Neal over oft-injured Bynum. It amazes me when people talk about Cleveland after they inevitably lose and blame Lebron's teammates as if they were trash. Yet somehow this team had the best record in the regular season the last two years with all their "garbage" players.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
rkstevens;3441153 said:
You wouldn't take Mo Williams at PG over a 35 year old Derek Fisher? Or Ilgauskus as your backup center over D.J. Benga? Or Verajeo, West and Hickson off the bench over Odom, Farmar and Brown? And Antawn Jamison isn't exactly trash either... His numbers are comparable to Gasol and he plays Cleveland's PF/Stretch 4 position. Some people might even choose O'Neal over oft-injured Bynum. It amazes me when people talk about Cleveland after they inevitably lose and blame Lebron's teammates as if they were trash. Yet somehow this team had the best record in the regular season the last two years with all their "garbage" players.

I wasn't going to go there... That said, you represented where I may have gone extremely well. :) There's always an excuse for the failure of the guy that only wishes he had half of Kobe's swag.