Have a bad feeling Norv Turner could be our next HC

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why even bother thinking about the next HC. It is not going to happen. Jerry and his 40 year old pickled brain decided that Jason is here to stay.
25 more years of 8-8, get use to it. well, we are already use to it.
He's our Tom Landry. :(

AKATheRake

Reaction score
We should bite the bullet for a season and let Jerry get the Head Coaching Jones out of his system.

Mr_Strol

Reaction score
JG had nothing to do with it? This is so ridiculous. With that said this season is not over as we still have a chance to make the playoffs. Will start thinking about next season when we either are out of the playoff race, lose in the playoffs, lose in the Superbowl or win the Superbowl.

You forgot to answer the question.

75boyz

Reaction score
Why do we keep trying to recreate the past? Innovation is about the future.
Jerry keeps trying to recapture the glory of the 90s. The 90s are gone.
Look to the future instead of recycling players and systems from glory years gone by.
This should be passed along to that famous "Legendary" poster and the dream vision of recreating his version of that simplistic 90s offense won by pre salary cap, depth filled HOF level talent at multiple positions that has long since been proven to not be sustainable for over one season at best in todays modern game. Oh yeah, and Dak is the same as Aaron Rodgers. There's always that too.

Big_D

Reaction score
LOL Norv Turner is a downgrade? I wouldnt be thrilled with the choice, but I would be thrilled that Garrett is gone! It would be just like Jerry to bring in a 67 year old, but at this point I'd take him because there would be another change in the near future. Not 2 dozen years from now. Anyone but Garrett and I mean ANYONE. Hey Norv.. come on down.

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
We dont want to make the same mistake Oakland did.

After 5 games it's a mistake? lol lets see where he is in nine years. This was a mistake and it keeps going and going.

And comparing garrett to even Jeff Fisher is comical.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've been saying either Fisher or Holmgren for years....it will be one of those two. My money is on Holmgren.

LOL...Holmgren is almost dead. He could barely make it through the week coaching that college all start game 2 years ago. He was gassed by the end of the week. Put a fork in him..because he is done.;)

Rajveer

Reaction score
After 5 games it's a mistake? lol lets see where he is in nine years. This was a mistake and it keeps going and going.

And comparing garrett to even Jeff Fisher is comical.
I wouldn't compare Garret to the worse coach in college football. Maybe a few high school coaches.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Norv more than most should see the perils in that scenario. Doomed to fail is not a good job opportunity.

GenoT

Reaction score
I've been saying either Fisher or Holmgren for years....it will be one of those two. My money is on Holmgren.
Mike Holmgren’s 70yo and hasn’t coached in 10yrs (Seattle 2008).

Seriously doubt he’d come out of retirement to work under Jerry Jones.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I prefer we get someone who will not take any of JJ's crap

I feel ya but jeri is too old, rich ,comfortable, addicted to the media attention and stubborn to hire anyone that would not take Jeri's crap (& cut into his limelight) and any coach that had the cojones to stand up to jeri and not take his crap wouldn't take the job

cliffs:

we're screwed as long as jeri and spawn are owners