Have Dak waive his NTC, then send him to New England

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New England receives: QB Dak Prescott and Dallas' 2024 1st round pick

Dallas receives: New England's 2024 1st round pick (#3 overall)

Draft QB Jayden Daniels at #3 overall and rebuild the OL and defense

Boom.
Never happen as with that # 3 pick NE is picking up their new franchise (on the cheap no less) QB

zeke21

Reaction score
lol Chicago already has Dak just younger and more athletic. If were them Id trade out of 1 and fix everything else they could win with fields
I'm not sure Chicago sees it that way. I think they are likely to see Dak as an upgrade on fields. If I was them I would still trade out #1 and hopefully pick up 2-3 more first round picks.

Thus bring in Dak and have 4-5 first round picks.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Boom.
Dude. Why would he do this? They are in total rebuild mode and he’s in the shadow of Brady like every other Pats QB forever.

Some of these ideas are just ridiculous.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Im down with that, Man. Problem is, Jerruh and Pats owner Robert Kraft had a bitter confrontation at 2022 owners meeting. (Jerry told Kraft "Dont *** with me"). Maybe they made up later.
Jerry will use his power and influence to bring down anyone that remotely crosses him, from Kraft all the way down to lowly media beginners.

Then he wonder why he can’t catch a break and why karma isn’t on his side. “What did I do to deserve this???”

Maybe he should ask his wife, I bet she’d offer up a clue or two.

I’m about giving up until he is dead. I don’t even mean quit…I mean dead.

This entire franchise is cursed….something I don’t believe in…but there’s no other explanation. This is beyond just losing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not sure Chicago sees it that way. I think they are likely to see Dak as an upgrade on fields. If I was them I would still trade out #1 and hopefully pick up 2-3 more first round picks.

Thus bring in Dak and have 4-5 first round picks.
Dak is better but not enough to paying 59 million.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Boom.
michael-cera-mollys-game.gif

rambo2

Reaction score

Boom.
I think that it would be so cool if they traded Dak and he won the Super Bowl somewhere else.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Boom.
Ya because he is going to waive an NTC he insisted on having. You need to start living in reality

kwcool619

Reaction score
Im down with that, Man. Problem is, Jerruh and Pats owner Robert Kraft had a bitter confrontation at 2022 owners meeting. (Jerry told Kraft "Dont *** with me"). Maybe they made up later.
An imaginary response from Robert Kraft to Jerry Jones. " I have Super bowl rings on both hands, b***h"

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Ah yes. FORCE the player to waive his no-trade clause. Yes, that's why we have a collective bargaining agreement between owners and the NFLPA. So that owners can FORCE players to void contract terms.

And why wouldn't Dak want to go to the frigid north and play for a team completely devoid of talent and lacking a head coach?

I expect stupidity from some of you, but this...

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak is better but not enough to paying 59 million.
Yeah.. but they might be the only ones with enough cap space.. they have got a squad full of guys on rookie contracts. They are craving stability at QB..

For a team that hasn't even been making the playoffs.. the prospect of Dak and his gazillion yards looks good maybe? Also you would have to think that one of these coaches/organisations will truly believe they can bring the 'last piece' to the puzzle with Dak.. like they can teach him how to have playoff success.

Dak isn't the answer for me.. but I do think there will be at least one coach that believes they can mould Dak into a legit contender. He looks good enough on paper. That coach will think it was a bad D, it was a bad scheme, it was some bad receiver play.. and maybe justify bringing Dak in?

I have to have hope.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh: in what mickey mouse fantasy world would NE be stupid enough to do that?

Dak has nothing resembling late 1st round value, regardless of contract status, let alone #3 overall.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:laugh: in what mickey mouse fantasy world would NE be stupid enough to do that?

Dak has nothing resembling late 1st round value, regardless of contract status, let alone #3 overall.
He just made 2nd team all Pro. He for sure is 1st round value. But I think his cap hit kills some of that value. But then again....he only has one year left. Wentz had far more years and a sucker traded for him. I'd never underestimate the stupidity of front offices. Someone traded for Wentz not once...but TWICE. Actually....I guess technically 3 times because Eagles traded to get him to begin with.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah.. but they might be the only ones with enough cap space.. they have got a squad full of guys on rookie contracts. They are craving stability at QB..

For a team that hasn't even been making the playoffs.. the prospect of Dak and his gazillion yards looks good maybe? Also you would have to think that one of these coaches/organisations will truly believe they can bring the 'last piece' to the puzzle with Dak.. like they can teach him how to have playoff success.

Dak isn't the answer for me.. but I do think there will be at least one coach that believes they can mould Dak into a legit contender. He looks good enough on paper. That coach will think it was a bad D, it was a bad scheme, it was some bad receiver play.. and maybe justify bringing Dak in?

I have to have hope.
I think that fanbase is realistic. They need more than Dak. They need a QB on a rookie deal. Not a 59 million cap hit. They are not one player away.

rambo2

Reaction score

He was one of the leaders in the mvp race.