Have Dak waive his NTC, then send him to New England

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
it amazes me that since the loss like 80% of you been in here talking mess about dak and the actaully start a thread about trading the guy away. Newsflash if hes as bad as yall say aint no one taking him
I've wanted Dak out since 2020. This isn’t new for me.

HMJYay

Reaction score
Like the idea of trading him. One, how do you get him to agree to it? My take. Threaten a true competition or he can be traded. But, two. No team is giving a high first round pick for Dak. Especially not number 3. I think you could fetch a 2nd and 3rd. Other teams know he’s not worth a first round pick.

TheSport78

Reaction score
Good luck with that idea. The League has been googling Dak for the last 8 years... Right, Patriots are giving up a 1st for a loser like Dak. Sure!
An NFL team gave Russell Wilson a $245 million dollar contract. Anything is possible.

TheSport78

Reaction score
Never happen as with that # 3 pick NE is picking up their new franchise (on the cheap no less) QB
Doesn't have to be New England; I was just using them as an example. Maybe a team in the top 5 isn't as high on the QBs as other teams are and would rather trade for a veteran.

TheSport78

Reaction score
NE would be stupid... If Dak was a TRUE LEADER he would waive his NTC and let the boys find a new QB. win win for both as DAK needs to go somewhere else... Lights are too bright in big D for his nervous ***.
Agreed. Prescott is clearly not mentally tough enough for a big market like Dallas. He needs to go to a smaller market team.

John813

Reaction score
New England GM upon hearing this offer:
hahaha.gif

rambo2

Reaction score
Deep stuff. You literally said you want him to be traded somewhere else and hope he does well. You said the quiet part out loud.
I know that he would do well. I'd like to see what the losers would say about it.

kwcool619

Reaction score
I suspect there are many others, but he isn't worth the time. Sad how Jerry and all his progeny have trashed the Cowboys winning brand.
Agree 100%. The current organizational Country Club/Entitlement culture has trashed and ruined an once proud franchise.

starfan1

Reaction score
I've wanted Dak out since 2020. This isn’t new for me.
You aren’t alone but it don’t mean you’re right. Don’t mean you’re wrong either but a Dak removal without fixing the extreme defensive issues is gonna net same results

Running it back nets same results if you don’t fix defense

Holding on to him and fixing other issues may yield different results

The best fix possible is Jerry stepping down from gm role and let someone else handle it

Just play owner and drink your JW blue

MS17

Reaction score
Agree 100%. The current organizational Country Club/Entitlement culture has trashed and ruined an once proud franchise.
kw--- a lot of pent up anger at the Jones on this site following Sunday's debacle. Me included. I'm pulling hard for Buffalo to go deep in the playoffs, do well.
that organization is kind of the anti-Cowboys version of a team-- to me, anyway. A solid, good QB who performs, not much ego in that organization (contrast with Dallas). a clue...just watch the joy of those fans Monday in the stands, celebrating, cheering, in 6 d. weather and ice. We lost that long ago.

TheSport78

Reaction score
You aren’t alone but it don’t mean you’re right. Don’t mean you’re wrong either but a Dak removal without fixing the extreme defensive issues is gonna net same results

Running it back nets same results if you don’t fix defense

Holding on to him and fixing other issues may yield different results

The best fix possible is Jerry stepping down from gm role and let someone else handle it

Just play owner and drink your JW blue
You need excellent QB play to compete in the playoffs let alone make it to the SB or win it. Dak hasn't even sniffed that kind of play. I don't want to hear the TB game either because that was a HORRIBLE 8-9 Bucs team riddled with injuries that was just waiting to get stomped on.

starfan1

Reaction score
You need excellent QB play to compete in the playoffs let alone make it to the SB or win it. Dak hasn't even sniffed that kind of play. I don't want to hear the TB game either because that was a HORRIBLE 8-9 Bucs team riddled with injuries that was just waiting to get stomped on.
Sure thing sport ! Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson , Doug Williams, Jim McMahon and a few others say hi

We’ll see what offseason brings

TheSport78

Reaction score
Sure thing sport ! Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson , Doug Williams, Jim McMahon and a few others say hi

We’ll see what offseason brings
What do those QBs have in common? They won in the 20th century. The game has changed. You need elite QB play in the playoffs to win a championship.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People really under estimate what other teams think of Dak. He is a hell of alot better then a lot of QB's in this league. Teams would give a first for Dak. Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Raiders, Commodes, are teams that come to mind.
Yep. A lot of these guys are speaking on emotion and not being realistic. Now the compensation you get for him I can't say. But these guys who say Dak is a "bum" their opinions aren't worth anything.

kwcool619

Reaction score
What do those QBs have in common? They won in the 20th century. The game has changed. You need elite QB play in the playoffs to win a championship.
It helped that Dilfer, Johnson, Williams, McMahon played on teams with some of the historically best defenses assembled. Can teams get anyway with that now? It will be hard to do.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
New England receives: QB Dak Prescott and Dallas' 2024 1st round pick

Dallas receives: New England's 2024 1st round pick (#3 overall)

Draft QB Jayden Daniels at #3 overall and rebuild the OL and defense

Boom.
So we're playing Madden here, where we can force trades for 30 year old choke artists that make 60 mil a year for a Top 3 pick chock full of franchise QBs on ROOKIE DEALS?

Let's double down and trade them Mazi and Schoonmaker for Christian Gonzolas and fourteen 1st rounders.