Have Dak waive his NTC, then send him to New England

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I honestly wish they'd shop him just so people would see that there is no team giving up a first round pick for this loser.
You say that but like I said someone traded for Wentz 3 times lol. Sam Bradford twice. Jimmy G.

That being said...no team is stupid enough to trade a established pick for him. Maybe a 2024 1st rounder I guess? But no team that has a 3rd overall pick is trading for him or anyone for that matter. Its stupid. You suck. You are not a Dak Prescott away from being good. I wish people would use their heads.

rambo2

Reaction score
I honestly wish they'd shop him just so people would see that there is no team giving up a first round pick for this loser.
I wish they would trade him. I'd love to watch what happens and hope that he does very well.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
None are guaranteed but he and the USC kid have a big upside compared to the rest of the field.
No doubt. You never know but the talent of Drake Maye is undeniable. He can make all the throws and has good size and mobility. Kid has grit and is really smart. Would love to have him here next year to actually start the process of becoming real contenders.

Mikexike

Reaction score
New England receives: QB Dak Prescott and Dallas' 2024 1st round pick

Dallas receives: New England's 2024 1st round pick (#3 overall)

Draft QB Jayden Daniels at #3 overall and rebuild the OL and defense

Boom.
NE would be stupid... If Dak was a TRUE LEADER he would waive his NTC and let the boys find a new QB. win win for both as DAK needs to go somewhere else... Lights are too bright in big D for his nervous ***.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
New England receives: QB Dak Prescott and Dallas' 2024 1st round pick

Dallas receives: New England's 2024 1st round pick (#3 overall)

Draft QB Jayden Daniels at #3 overall and rebuild the OL and defense

Boom.
Feels so good!!!! I'll get the paperwork started

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
that wil not happen...Da Bears can trade for Fields and get a younger QB with much more upside and half the contract...they can probably also only get a 2nd for him as they really have no choice but to get ride of him before the draft

tomokawan

Reaction score
You say that but like I said someone traded for Wentz 3 times lol. Sam Bradford twice. Jimmy G.

That being said...no team is stupid enough to trade a established pick for him. Maybe a 2024 1st rounder I guess? But no team that has a 3rd overall pick is trading for him or anyone for that matter. Its stupid. You suck. You are not a Dak Prescott away from being good. I wish people would use their heads.
People really under estimate what other teams think of Dak. He is a hell of alot better then a lot of QB's in this league. Teams would give a first for Dak. Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Raiders, Commodes, are teams that come to mind.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I think Martin will retire after 2024 season, so I'd be okay with plugging in TJ Bass at LG and moving Tyler Smith to LT. Steele should be better with another offseason to ensure optimal recovery from the ACL tear (a lot of it is mental at first). I would DEFINITELY draft a center early, especially with Biadasz being a FA; I'm letting him walk. Tyron retires, so you sign veteran swing OT in FA or see how Collins does in the offseason.
Good think you aren’t the GM.

Not easy to replace Biadasz.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
People really under estimate what other teams think of Dak. He is a hell of alot better than a lot of QB's in this league. Teams would give a first for Dak. Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Raiders, Commodes, are teams that come to mind.
Dak had his chances.

It’s over.

#Lance

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak's agent says no. If you don't want me, release me. Otherwise, I'll keep collecting checks from you. Thanks.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I bet Dak would waive his NTC if he had a deal for $56 million per season, five years, with $200 million guaranteed. I doubt he, and his agent, are particular about what team pays him. But in trade, New England would want Dallas’ first round pick just to take on the contract.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak in an open stadium in the freezing cold of winter… whether Chicago or NE…. What a disaster

No way are the Patriots giving up the third pick.