Have to admit about Dak

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Just not enough data. Regular season champs don't mean squat. Dak had a #1 seed to work with and fell flat that year. Love the guy but "better than Romo" is premature at this point.

The question is: Would Dak be where he is today, if Garrett was still the HC? The problem in Dallas has not been the Talent.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doesn't matter who's better. This is a better team and the depth of talent is just amazing. Look at all the guys stepping up in all3 phases of the game.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Dak led his offense to 30+ points while putting up 400 yards and 3 TDs against Belichick.. I suspect if you look it up you will find that Troy never got within the same area code of that level of performance against a Belichick defense.
Well technically the offense put up 28 points. Sorry I had to be that guy :laugh:

visionary

Reaction score
We NEVER pass into the end zone. The 4 straight gut runs before half was cringy

Dak played a great game though but I don't think KM trusts him to pass in the RZ

ummm you might have missed the CeeDee first TD LOL

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well technically the offense put up 28 points. Sorry I had to be that guy :laugh:

The reason I call it 30 is because if they had needed to kick the XP in OT that would have made it 30 even.. And if they just kick the XP instead of the lame 2 point conversion attempt it's 31. Even if you call it 29 points it's more than a TD better than Troy every managed against Belichick.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He’s made the playoffs before and has a playoff win. His regular season performances have been so good and he’s been very good in the playoffs. He’s never had a bad playoff game despite the fact he’s 1-2. He’s hands-down better than Romo. Romo was never this clutch. He could never overcome his mistakes. Dak had a couple of turnovers and overcame them. We’ll just agree to disagree.
Romo won a game that he threw 5 interceptions in is that not overcoming mistakes?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The reason I call it 30 is because if they had needed to kick the XP in OT that would have made it 30 even.. And if they just kick the XP instead of the lame 2 point conversion attempt it's 31. Even if you call it 29 points it's more than a TD better than Troy every managed against Belichick.
Fair enough!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Dak led his offense to 30+ points while putting up 400 yards and 3 TDs against Belichick.. I suspect if you look it up you will find that Troy never got within the same area code of that level of performance against a Belichick defense.

No one has ever put up 400 yards against a Bellicheck lead team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo won a game that he threw 5 interceptions in is that not overcoming mistakes?

That was one game against a terrible Buffalo team. I didn’t claim he never overcame some mistakes but for the most part he didn’t. Several of his multiple turnover games turned into a meltdown.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's on the OC. He pulled a Garrett for sure.
never i guess the one that was dropped at the very end kind of swiped out wasn't into the endzone..are you blind..??
a win is a win is a win is win

anything else matter ?

OH my. is it not pretty enough for some of you

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I’ve always thought romo was better. He’s more accurate and has a faster release, but Dak has closed the gap a lot this year. If he improves in the red zone, I’ll have to say he’s better.
Dak has really learned how to read defenses. The biggest improvement is his ability to feel the pressure and step up in the pocket, something he didn't really do his first 3 seasons. The drills Dak is doing have really helped with his footwork, and that, in turn, seems to have helped his accuracy.

As Dak gets more accurate, he can make more types of throws. He's always been good about taking care of the ball and that is the place where he trumps Romo for sure. Dak will never be the gunslinger that Romo was, and, actually, that's a good thing.