Have to admit about Dak

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The game hew threw as many TDs to the Bills as he threw to the Cowboys... Romo did everything in his power to lose that game.. Just stop it..
sO YOU ARE SAYING rOMOWAS TRYING TO LOSE SILLY RABBIT TRIX ARE FOR KIDS

blueblood70

Reaction score
No he finished with 2 TDs, 1 fumble and 5 INTs two of which were pick sixes... Worst performance by a winning QB I think I ever saw..
and yet he won..ill take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day my friend.. dak has taken that step this team showed me a lot today responded. FOR REAL

just so many wrong responses who cant see this as a test =pass game...

Zman5

Reaction score
Romo was great but Romo didn't have the mental focus Dak has during adverse situations. I think that's the difference. Sometimes I felt Romo would just chuck it to Witten, when things got bad which got him in trouble. They are both great players and I'm glad they were/are Cowboys QB.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My brother in law always says "his coochie hurt again" (not using the nice word though) when referring to oft injured players. Always cracks me up!
I had a coworker who used to say that too. He'd ask, "What's the matter, your ***** hurt?"...I say, "Why, you wanna kiss it and make it better?"

nobody

Reaction score
never i guess the one that was dropped at the very end kind of swiped out wasn't into the endzone..are you blind..??
a win is a win is a win is win

anything else matter ?

OH my. is it not pretty enough for some of you

Or I recognize that there is room for improvement. I've been celebrating the victory. But I'm also going to recognize that they almost blew it shooting themselves in the foot. Now kindly get off the high horse and relax. I swear, some people get so butt hurt when other fans don't act the same as them.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
and yet he won..ill take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day my friend.. dak has taken that step this team showed me a lot today responded. FOR REAL

just so many wrong responses who cant see this as a test =pass game...

Yes this game was a huge test for both Dak and Moore.. and both passed.. They didn't ace it.. but they got a solid C+, B- and learned a lot along the way. This game will serve this team well going forward.. They now know they can gash a top 5 defense for 500 yards and 30 points even with all the penalties and turnovers. Just incredible..,

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Or I recognize that there is room for improvement. I've been celebrating the victory. But I'm also going to recognize that they almost blew it shooting themselves in the foot. Now kindly get off the high horse and relax. I swear, some people get so butt hurt when other fans don't act the same as them.
:angry:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Yes this game was a huge test for both Dak and Moore.. and both passed.. They didn't ace it.. but they got a solid C+, B- and learned a lot along the way. This game will serve this team well going forward.. They now know they can gash a top 5 defense for 500 yards and 30 points even with all the penalties and turnovers. Just incredible..,
Just win does not have to be all pirdy and perfect just win

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Seriously? we are still fighting over Romo vs Dak in 2021?

Jeebus .......... we just beat the Pats...... at foxboro ........ with the most passing yardage off all time against Belacheat ........ and we are arguing Dak vs a guy retired for half a decade.