Having Work With Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The way he put it to me was he thought it was misinformed. What that misinformation is, he didn't say.

Most of my conversations with the guy were business oriented. I would sneak in a Cowboys conversation here and there. He was annoyed with this place, and others like Blogging The Boys, and thought dallascowboys.com should be where most discussions should happen. So yeah, he pushed kool aid.
i cant help but think---if you feel you are being paid well it may cloud reasoning too

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If he had, like, two more different claps, he'd be a HoF'er.
I'll shoot him some instructional vids.

He can work on this:
giphy.gif

And follow up with this:
Clapping-GIF-Image-Download-30.gif

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The way he put it to me was he thought it was misinformed. What that misinformation is, he didn't say.
Every organization is "irked" with any media form that speaks negatively about them that they cannot control. That's every business.

Most of my conversations with the guy were business oriented. I would sneak in a Cowboys conversation here and there. He was annoyed with this place, and others like Blogging The Boys, and thought dallascowboys.com should be where most discussions should happen. So yeah, he pushed kool aid.

I can tell you the front office is not worried about CZ or any other Cowboys site because a majority of the Cowboys fan base never sees any of these sites and even the ones who do are not all in agreement about the Cowboys. The only people who would really care about fan opinions on this site would be maybe a few players and the people in their media department and even then it would be less about the Cowboys and more about the person.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Every organization is "irked" with any media form that speaks negatively about them that they cannot control. That's every business.

I can tell you the front office is not worried about CZ or any other Cowboys site because a majority of the Cowboys fan base never sees any of these sites and even the ones who do are not all in agreement about the Cowboys. The only people who would really care about fan opinions on this site would be maybe a few players and the people in their media department and even then it would be less about the Cowboys and about the person.

there are 36000 cz members.
so lets be generous and assume 10x that number reads cz.
so there are there 300,000 that read cz

there are at least 4m cowboys fan on facebook, based on this article, https://********.com/5980852/who-is-americas-favorite-nfl-team-facebook-data-offer-a-clear-winner
so it is reasonable to assume there are at least 5m cowboys fans.

so at most 6% of cowboys fans read cz
thus the person, as reality said, is mostly like upset about what was said about him than misinformation about the team koolaid

GARRETT SUCKS

MARINELLI IS SENILE

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
there are 36000 cz members.
so lets be generous and assume 10x that number reads cz.
so there are there 300,000 that read cz

there are at least 4m cowboys fan on facebook, based on this article, https://********.com/5980852/who-is-americas-favorite-nfl-team-facebook-data-offer-a-clear-winner
so it is reasonable to assume there are at least 5m cowboys fans.

so at most 6% of cowboys fans read cz
thus the person, as reality said, is mostly like upset about what was said about him than misinformation about the team koolaid

GARRETT SUCKS

MARINELLI IS SENILE
And @Corso RULES!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A sports organization irked with fans that are irked with incompetence? Do they think the fact that they lead in revenue really matters to true football fans? 20+ years of mediocrity, they should be happy that anyone cares enough to show up here but if they're expecting good job and attaboys, they will only get that from their boss.

And it's hard to talk Cowboys on the team's site since they jettisoned it.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
A sports organization irked with fans that are irked with incompetence? Do they think the fact that they lead in revenue really matters to true football fans? 20+ years of mediocrity, they should be happy that anyone cares enough to show up here but if they're expecting good job and attaboys, they will only get that from their boss.
They get good job and attaboys here more than they deserve but sadly it happens

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He mentioned that Harvey was a hard decision, though they know he deserves it. The reason being drugs and what it did to Harvey, which is silly considering Irvin and Hayes are in there.
Now we won't talk like that about the Playmaker