Head coach power rankings

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems a little high for one of the biggest frauds in NFL history :muttley:

CWR

Reaction score
I've never been huge on MM, but he has my support now for sure. For a superbowl winning coach to be ranked that low is pretty trash.

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
It's fun to speculate on which coach is better, but I think the bottom line is coaches help win games, but players win championships.

It makes me think of things like the '87 afc championship game where ernest byner fumbles because the receiver doesn't run his route to clear out the corner. I always thought Schottenheimer was a great coach, just never had the best team.

Jimmy Johnson never seemed to be as good in miami after leaving the cowboys, who still won with barry switzer.

Mcnabb could only take Andy reid so far, seems like andy's clock management problems got a lot better with mahomes.

Will Bill Belichick ever win without Brady, who won without Bill?

Interested to see where 25 saleh ranks next year if rodgers has a successful year.

75boyz

Reaction score
Do you lump McCarthy or Payton in with the established Alfa Male HCs that would never put up with Jerry's **** here? You know, the likes of Hoodie, Tomlin, Reid, Harbaugh, or Carroll?
You lump Payton in with that group.
Additionally, do you ever think Payton would not call his own plays, hire an incompetent Nolan or do the whole Gallagher & Austin Powers gig to bring such an embarrassing head coach of the Cowboys perception to an all time low? Uh, no he wouldn't.
So, to this point his claim to fame is having hired Dan Quinn as the DC to rescue the team which many, like myself, question his actual involvement in that hiring.
Well, that and the firing of a young OC who gave him a #2 producing offense.

But, but, but 12-5 regular seasons...

Nobody WITH A CLUE gives a rats *** about regular season banners.

But yeah ultimately,
him and Payton are exactly the same cuz of their w-l records.
GTFOH with that BS.

Not a fan.
Of Jerry or Dak either for that matter, lol.

Cowboy Blue since 74/75 though,
Cowboys!

GMO415

Reaction score
MM #21? He lost his starting QB for 6 weeks and still finished 12-5 and made the playoffs.

Qcard

Reaction score
staley has made some terrible decisions and cost the chargers games. he has a lot of talent on that team to work with too. i'm not impressed with his performance thus far. going for it unnecessarily, blowing a huge 27 point lead in the wild card.....he has lots to prove.
Naw...Bruh!! That Game Changed after Justin Herbert overthrew a Wide Open WR in the End Zone with a chance go up big and rest the starters :muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Apparently riding Drew Brees coattales is never ending though.....
What do you care?

Payton is not and has not ever been the Cowboys head coach.

Worry about the Cowboys issues instead of looking at other teams issues to make yourself feel better about the Cowboys problems.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What do you care?

Payton is not and has not ever been the Cowboys head coach.

Worry about the Cowboys issues instead of looking at other teams issues to make yourself feel better about the Cowboys problems.
lol, I'm not the one getting emetional about the Broncos HC....

ESisback

Reaction score
McCarthy’s got a ring, several playoff appearances with more than one team, and is 24-10 the last two years, but is rated lower than inferior coaches for ONE reason: he coaches Dallas. Dissing Dallas is a bestseller.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A Coaches Poll of Coaches would be interesting and much more relevant.
Lol, and behind the two straight 12 win seasons, the big 5 pay positions all in position to be continued for 3-5 seasons:

AA_40_yard_dash.png