Hello from a new member

Xelda

Reaction score
Hello all,

Joined this site a a few weeks back but was mainly reading the comments thus far. I was a regular on the DC site with a nick name GoForIt. Hoping to spend some more time here and participating in discussions.
Welcome and we hope you do participate. Be warned that this is now a legitimate thread to discuss all manner of insanity as the group sees fit. None of it is aimed at you. We love new threads.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome and we hope you do participate. Be warned that this is now a legitimate thread to discuss all manner of insanity as the group sees fit. None of it is aimed at you. We love new threads.
Well said, X, and in that spirit, isn't anyone going to say something about this whole Kevin Hart hosting a really stupid game show phenomenon?
I like Kevin Hart, and he's probably the only thing that could keep the show on the air, but I hate to see him demean himself by being the guy who starts each challenge with the words, "T...K...Go!!"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello all,

Joined this site a a few weeks back but was mainly reading the comments thus far. I was a regular on the DC site with a nick name GoForIt. Hoping to spend some more time here and participating in discussions.
Welcome and thanks for identifying your old moniker and not making me ask you for it and be ignored.

I would give you a Like but need to see if you have staying power first. Some sign up just to get Likes and then wander off thinking they've made new friends and brag to others about how much they're Liked on CZ.

I am not sure I recall your old moniker, did you hang primarily in the News section? I wasn't allowed in there, I was told they'd hurt me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well said, X, and in that spirit, isn't anyone going to say something about this whole Kevin Hart hosting a really stupid game show phenomenon?
I like Kevin Hart, and he's probably the only thing that could keep the show on the air, but I hate to see him demean himself by being the guy who starts each challenge with the words, "T...K...Go!!"
I don't get Hart's success, the guy reminds me of Will Ferrell, seen him once, no need to see him again.