Hello from a new member

Rajveer

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for identifying your old moniker and not making me ask you for it and be ignored.

I would give you a Like but need to see if you have staying power first. Some sign up just to get Likes and then wander off thinking they've made new friends and brag to others about how much they're Liked on CZ.

I am not sure I recall your old moniker, did you hang primarily in the News section? I wasn't allowed in there, I was told they'd hurt me.
Your name sounds familiar. I was participating in the fan section. The had stopped allowing to comment on the news section. That was disappointing as I was a regular fan questioning Spagnola.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys, I am not looking for likes. I just want a venue to vent my frustration with the clown show the Jones family have put on the field for us to root for.
Rajat, just kidding ya. I do that with all the new folks but we have had quite a few sign up and leave us hanging which, of course, opens their thread up to us to satisfy our craving for thread jacking. And just because you came back, I am giving you one of my biggest Likes!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Based on the replies I am seeing here, it seems venting would be a lot of fun here as well as it was on the DC fan site.
We had our share of whining on the other site but there's more over here. And venting turns to vitriol out in gen pop. I venture out there for short periods of time but mainly hang around my fellow goofballs, movie and music lovers.

Rajveer

Reaction score
We had our share of whining on the other site but there's more over here. And venting turns to vitriol out in gen pop. I venture out there for short periods of time but mainly hang around my fellow goofballs, movie and music lovers.

I still need to figure out this site and see what all it has to offer. I am old school and not much in to social media. I dont have facebook, instagram, twitter, snap chat or whatever else is out there. So I dont see what the big deal is about getting likes and all. I just want a medium to share thoughts about the team and see what other fans are talking about. I am glad there is still a site for Cowboy fans after DC.com kicked us out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still need to figure out this site and see what all it has to offer. I am old school and not much in to social media. I dont have facebook, instagram, twitter, snap chat or whatever else is out there. So I dont see what the big deal is about getting likes and all. I just want a medium to share thoughts about the team and see what other fans are talking about. I am glad there is still a site for Cowboy fans after DC.com kicked us out.
Same here, hate social media because I am anti-social except when I like to get around people to tell them how much I loathe them. I tried starting Assbook but I was ahead of my time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL! If you would have started Assbook, I would have said someone stole my idea. :)
Well, Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook from his Harvard classmates, it is only fitting that I steal this idea from the old cranky guy picking up loose shopping carts in the Walmart parking lot in Marble Falls.

I love this guy. I was there a couple of weeks ago and there were several carts just left out in the middle of the parking lot and I could see he was not happy, and his fashion shui was severely hampered by the vest, as he pushed the carts together with pretty good force. As he's walking the carts back, I could see him muttering and I thought this would be a good opportunity to greet him with a smile and get my "treat everyone with kindness" act out of the way early and get back to being myself. As he walked up, before I could even greet him, he just looks up at me said "people are aholes".

I lost it, I was laughing so hard that it affected him and he started to laugh. He said "I'm sorry and shouldn't have said that, just a really bad day". I told him he'd made my day and I am going to laugh about this for a while and explained why I was waiting for him and he started laughing at the irony. I had brightened his day but not the way I intended. Ya just never know how you're gonna brighten somebody's day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook from his Harvard classmates, it is only fitting that I steal this idea from the old cranky guy picking up loose shopping carts in the Walmart parking lot in Marble Falls.

I love this guy. I was there a couple of weeks ago and there were several carts just left out in the middle of the parking lot and I could see he was not happy, and his fashion shui was severely hampered by the vest, as he pushed the carts together with pretty good force. As he's walking the carts back, I could see him muttering and I thought this would be a good opportunity to greet him with a smile and get my "treat everyone with kindness" act out of the way early and get back to being myself. As he walked up, before I could even greet him, he just looks up at me said "people are aholes".

I lost it, I was laughing so hard that it affected him and he started to laugh. He said "I'm sorry and shouldn't have said that, just a really bad day". I told him he'd made my day and I am going to laugh about this for a while and explained why I was waiting for him and he started laughing at the irony. I had brightened his day but not the way I intended. Ya just never know how you're gonna brighten somebody's day.
Funny, I call people aholes all the time, and it never has that effect.

Rajveer

Reaction score

I would have given a like for sharing this story, but I am still an infant on this site waiting to become an adult.