Hello from a new member

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Howdy folks, after 5 games, where do you see this season going?
Worse than I had expected before the season because they're unraveling and feeding the media. Mystery asst coach trashing the WR's? Hurns? Beasley? And Booger's totally unnecessary comments about Dez Bryant. This has all the signs of the tailspin they had with the "reliable source". All of this at 2-3 and 1/2 game back.

It's a damned shame that I have to constantly resell myself with history to stay a fan of this team. They do not have to win or even play well but they do have to play hard and not quit and this team is looking like they're close to that 5 games in.

I swear, if the players called a players only meeting, Booger would record it and try to have sponsors. What an incompetent as a GM. He's supposed to protect and shield his team, not serve them up.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Worse than I had expected before the season because they're unraveling and feeding the media. Mystery asst coach trashing the WR's? Hurns? Beasley? And Booger's totally unnecessary comments about Dez Bryant. This has all the signs of the tailspin they had with the "reliable source". All of this at 2-3 and 1/2 game back.

It's a damned shame that I have to constantly resell myself with history to stay a fan of this team. They do not have to win or even play well but they do have to play hard and not quit and this team is looking like they're close to that 5 games in.

I swear, if the players called a players only meeting, Booger would record it and try to have sponsors. What an incompetent as a GM. He's supposed to protect and shield his team, not serve them up.
Just in time for me to offer my "likes" to other posts. I share the same sentiments as you.

Londonboy

Reaction score
They kept Linehan and Garrett and lost top third down and red zone threats and some how expected to get better. Jerry logic at its best.
The irony is that for Years We've been bemoaning the lack of D and it's penchant for going down the drain as soon as Sean Lee leaves the field.
Now the D is playing well and didn't fall apart as soon as Lee was out, only for the O to crap the bed every game (except the last one, which means that the Twinkling Fairy of Hope is once again beckoning Me into Her cruel embrace).

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The irony is that for Years We've been bemoaning the lack of D and it's penchant for going down the drain as soon as Sean Lee leaves the field.
Now the D is playing well and didn't fall apart as soon as Lee was out, only for the O to crap the bed every game (except the last one, which means that the Twinkling Fairy of Hope is once again beckoning Me into Her cruel embrace).
Londy, Roseanne Roseannadanna was right, it's always something.

Xelda

Reaction score
Poetic and painfully true.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well said, X, and in that spirit, isn't anyone going to say something about this whole Kevin Hart hosting a really stupid game show phenomenon?
I like Kevin Hart, and he's probably the only thing that could keep the show on the air, but I hate to see him demean himself by being the guy who starts each challenge with the words, "T...K...Go!!"
Don't tell any one of my friends,,, but ,I've listened to TEDDY PENDAGRASS sing " It's a LOVE T,,K,,O,,," A COUPLE OF TIMESo_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who??
Did You just make that name up? (possibly in retaliation for My conspiracy to confuse with My new Bud @Crosbie)
Nope, that was Gildna Radner's most famous character on the original Saturday Night Live cast and her most famous closing line along with "never mind" after she'd gone down the wrong reasoning path. Only appropriate that I would quote her.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't tell any one of my friends,,, but ,I've listened to TEDDY PENDAGRASS sing " It's a LOVE T,,K,,O,,," A COUPLE OF TIMESo_O
They know, which is why you don't have any friends. They all denied knowing you 3 times before the rooster crowed. I had to use rooster instead of the actual word because the censor, Agnes Flushbottom who came over on the good ship DC.com with us, assumes I would be using the naughty meaning of the word when I am being biblical. You'd think I could get a pass just once.....but only once.

Just kidding about the friends thing because I like you even though I might be reading Russian poetry. I actually think I understand you sometimes and that makes me proud.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Nope, that was Gildna Radner's most famous character on the original Saturday Night Live cast and her most famous closing line along with "never mind" after she'd gone down the wrong reasoning path. Only appropriate that I would quote her.
As good as she was in that "character role" I'm inclined to think it was far eclipsed by Dana Carvey's " grumpy old man " character,,,cuz' that's the way it was,,,&,,,we liked it.o_O

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
They know, which is why you don't have any friends. They all denied knowing you 3 times before the rooster crowed. I had to use rooster instead of the actual word because the censor, Agnes Flushbottom who came over on the good ship DC.com with us, assumes I would be using the naughty meaning of the word when I am being biblical. You'd think I could get a pass just once.....but only once.

Just kidding about the friends thing because I like you even though I might be reading Russian poetry. I actually think I understand you sometimes and that makes me proud.
:lmao:I'm Royally LMAO after Reading that CC:lmao:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As good as she was in that "character role" I'm inclined to think it was far eclipsed by Dana Carvey's " grumpy old man " character,,,cuz' that's the way it was,,,&,,,we liked it.o_O

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Church Lady was good as well.

The best for me though was Ackroyd and Belushi in the restaurant because I'd been to that actual restaurant in Chitown, Billy Goat Taven, and the guys working there were exactly like that. Little known fact, unless you've been there, Mr T. used to work there as a bouncer before Rocky III.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Church Lady was good as well.

The best for me though was Ackroyd and Belushi in the restaurant because I'd been to that actual restaurant in Chitown, Billy Goat Taven, and the guys working there were exactly like that. Little known fact, unless you've been there, Mr T. used to work there as a bouncer before Rocky III.
No chit?,,,that's absolutely HILARIOUS,,,' no coke,,,pepsi-pepsi'
That's a real dining establishment?
I think my all time hands down SNL favorite was with Belushi's character being a " on the down low" whale blow-hole pusher,,,that slayed me watching that one:lmao: