Hello from a new member

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No chit?,,,that's absolutely HILARIOUS,,,' no coke,,,pepsi-pepsi'
That's a real dining establishment?
I think my all time hands down SNL favorite was with Belushi's character being a " on the down low" whale blow-hole pusher,,,that slayed me watching that one:lmao:
That is exactly how the restaurant guys talk and they got the idea because it's a really famous media hangout with all of the well known's signed photos hanging on the wall, which is where I saw Mr. T's and got the story. They were regulars for lunch when they lived in Chitown.

I could watch Belushi in anything and used to watch his face when they were doing skits whether he was speaking or not and he never failed to crack me up. In this present cast, I do that a lot with Keenan Thompson, his face makes me happy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Were they really wearing those grungy tee shirts in frazzled fashion though?
Keenan Thompson? Is that the dude who impersonates Steve Harvey of family feud?,,, he's about the only one I've half way enjoyed watching, since it's became downright unwatchable over the years.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That is exactly how the restaurant guys talk and they got the idea because it's a really famous media hangout with all of the well known's signed photos hanging on the wall, which is where I saw Mr. T's and got the story. They were regulars for lunch when they lived in Chitown.

I could watch Belushi in anything and used to watch his face when they were doing skits whether he was speaking or not and he never failed to crack me up. In this present cast, I do that a lot with Keenan Thompson, his face makes me happy.
Man, him and Dan Aykroyd in "NEIGHBORS" was a good flick:thumbup::lmao::thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Were they really wearing those grungy tee shirts in frazzled fashion though?
Keenan Thompson? Is that the dude who impersonates Steve Harvey of family feud?,,, he's about the only one I've half way enjoyed watching, since it's became downright unwatchable over the years.
Yep, they patterned their characters after real guys at the counter.

Yep, that's him and he's the longest running show member in history. I do like this cast and Kate McKinnon puts me on the floor. The best thing that helped SNL was the election, they got a rebirth out of that. They've actually gone further than ever before on this group of scalawags.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yep, they patterned their characters after real guys at the counter.

Yep, that's him and he's the longest running show member in history. I do like this cast and Kate McKinnon puts me on the floor. The best thing that helped SNL was the election, they got a rebirth out of that. They've actually gone further than ever before on this group of scalawags.
Thats pretty cool:cool:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Nope, that was Gildna Radner's most famous character on the original Saturday Night Live cast and her most famous closing line along with "never mind" after she'd gone down the wrong reasoning path. Only appropriate that I would quote her.
A cultural refence from a show never shown in Blighty, that's cheating (and copying My style).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to the forum , I’m new too.
Ya gotta protect your heart with these "new members", E2T. They come on all strong and needy, and after they get 10 or 20 likes on their original post, you never hear from them again. It's heartbreaking!! Be careful, or they'll rake you over the coals, my friend!!!