Hello Gang!

Roland

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!. I have been a cowboy fan for 30 plus years. I used to follow a lot of the discussions on the old site. I guess you could say I trolled a lot as over the last couple of years I was not able to post anything due to issues with resetting my password. I am glad to finally be able to post and I recognize a lot of the names on here from the old site, Couch, Cern, AC, etc. No worries, I am not an instigator or troublemaker, just a fan!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome Roland. I am glad that you have made your way over to our board. Welcome and I hope you enjoy this place.

ABQ

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Greetings everyone!. I have been a cowboy fan for 30 plus years. I used to follow a lot of the discussions on the old site. I guess you could say I trolled a lot as over the last couple of years I was not able to post anything due to issues with resetting my password. I am glad to finally be able to post and I recognize a lot of the names on here from the old site, Couch, Cern, AC, etc. No worries, I am not an instigator or troublemaker, just a fan!
Good to have you here, brother! I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to see CC's posts, and not be able to type "TL;DR". :grin:

Roland

Reaction score
Absolutely RWB, I recognize your pic! I feel like I know most of you guys. Been following that old site way back when star, star, star (I believe it was) used to always talk about pushing the wagon train. Several years ago. I created an account while drunk one night years ago and could never get back on. Kept telling me my email was already in use by another. I gave up and was left to "lurk" forever. Glad to finally be on board!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Absolutely RWB, I recognize your pic! I feel like I know most of you guys. Been following that old site way back when star, star, star (I believe it was) used to always talk about pushing the wagon train. Several years ago. I created an account while drunk one night years ago and could never get back on. Kept telling me my email was already in use by another. I gave up and was left to "lurk" forever. Glad to finally be on board!
Did you ever try using a different email address?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to have you here, brother! I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to see CC's posts, and not be able to type "TL;DR". :grin:
Roland doesn't seem to be the rude type. Or chap his lips when he reads.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Roland and you might try this. Get as drunk as you were that night and it all might magically come back to you. I find my car keys, car, sometimes home and phone that way. Screw Find My iPhone, that ain't fun or challenging.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. I was wondering how long it would take to hear from you. Sooner than expected!!
I have my filter set on TL;dr. I keep tellin' y'all, when you reach my age, you'll start to think of all the thoughts you don't want to leave behind (or just need to purge from an overactive imagination).

Roland

Reaction score
Lol, I tried on many occasions CC. I do recall I was so drunk I had to shut one eye in order to try and read an type. I am usually at that stage at least once a week! That is also the point at which I realize its time to got to bed, although I have a hard time taking my own advice.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, I tried on many occasions CC. I do recall I was so drunk I had to shut one eye in order to try and read an type. I am usually at that stage at least once a week! That is also the point at which I realize its time to got to bed, although I have a hard time taking my own advice.
I will suggest you hit the I Love Beer thread but don't worry, that last post will get you on their radar, if you miss hit. They're a fun loving bunch in there.

I tried that closing one eye but it didn't help so I just drive with both eyes closed.

Roland

Reaction score
HAHAHA!. Question, So I am currently on a computer from work, will I have issues getting on from my home cpu.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HAHAHA!. Question, So I am currently on a computer from work, will I have issues getting on from my home cpu.
You shouldn't, that's what I am on. Certain phones seem to be an issue and I've never tried using one.

Just don't get drunk on the way home and forget your pw again.

Roland

Reaction score
You shouldn't, that's what I am on. Certain phones seem to be an issue and I've never tried using one.

Just don't get drunk on the way home and forget your pw again.
will I have to enter my work email or just Roland and the password?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hello Roland.
I'm a big fan of Your 12th Century namesake Roland the Farter.
You should google Him, fascinating chap.