Hello Gang!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!. I have been a cowboy fan for 30 plus years. I used to follow a lot of the discussions on the old site. I guess you could say I trolled a lot as over the last couple of years I was not able to post anything due to issues with resetting my password. I am glad to finally be able to post and I recognize a lot of the names on here from the old site, Couch, Cern, AC, etc. No worries, I am not an instigator or troublemaker, just a fan!

Glad you made it here.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello Roland.
I'm a big fan of Your 12th Century namesake Roland the Farter.
You should google Him, fascinating chap.
Aren't you just over run with fascinating chaps over there? Was he a composer? I think I've heard of him, famous for "Flatulating Rhythm".

Londonboy

Reaction score
Aren't you just over run with fascinating chaps over there? Was he a composer? I think I've heard of him, famous for "Flatulating Rhythm".
Court Jester to Henry II, He was given an estate and in return was required to provide one jump, one whistle and one fart on Christmas Day..

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!. I have been a cowboy fan for 30 plus years. I used to follow a lot of the discussions on the old site. I guess you could say I trolled a lot as over the last couple of years I was not able to post anything due to issues with resetting my password. I am glad to finally be able to post and I recognize a lot of the names on here from the old site, Couch, Cern, AC, etc. No worries, I am not an instigator or troublemaker, just a fan!
Welcome I like to eat beans and post with hot compressed air

kskboys

Reaction score
I was going to welcome you, but I don't know now. Can you at least cause a little trouble? Maybe instigate a light argument or something? Maybe at least get ol' CC and Runny arguing about uses for cats or maybe how to mow your lawn w/ a string and a Pepsi?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I was going to welcome you, but I don't know now. Can you at least cause a little trouble? Maybe instigate a light argument or something? Maybe at least get ol' CC and Runny arguing about uses for cats or maybe how to mow your lawn w/ a string and a Pepsi?
Gstring or a regular string? it makes a differnc

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Court Jester to Henry II, He was given an estate and in return was required to provide one jump, one whistle and one fart on Christmas Day..
I miss Royalty, I just know I would have loved it.

Did ole Ben know Roland? I speak of Ben Franklin, author of "Fart Proudly", not Obe One or that rat Michael Jackson sang to in the movie. We should have known there's was something not right about him then.

Otis loves that movie. He thinks Ben would be a has Ben, if he'd met Otis. He's never devoured a celebrity and feels unfulfilled. He might have had to take Babe down in installments but he'd a gotter done. What Otis lacks in speed he makes up for with in his Cobra Mesmerize Technique he picked up watching Travel Channel. I saw him hypnotize a pigeon into thinking the pot on the stove was a hot tub. He was just screwing around, he likes pigeon tartare.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I miss Royalty, I just know I would have loved it.

Did ole Ben know Roland? I speak of Ben Franklin, author of "Fart Proudly", not Obe One or that rat Michael Jackson sang to in the movie. We should have known there's was something not right about him then.

Otis loves that movie. He thinks Ben would be a has Ben, if he'd met Otis. He's never devoured a celebrity and feels unfulfilled. He might have had to take Babe down in installments but he'd a gotter done. What Otis lacks in speed he makes up for with in his Cobra Mesmerize Technique he picked up watching Travel Channel. I saw him hypnotize a pigeon into thinking the pot on the stove was a hot tub. He was just screwing around, he likes pigeon tartare.
Wow. If we could video your dreams, we could use them in Guantanamo, and get all the information we need to bring terrorism to its knees!

Roland

Reaction score
The man has one wild imagination. I would not want to get inside that head. It be SCARRWEYYY! Lions and tigers and bears... Could make some good movies plots though, somewhere along the lines of M Night Shyamalan or whatever the heck his name is

Roland

Reaction score
I have heard there is a thin line between genious and insanity, just saying...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have heard there is a thin line between genious and insanity, just saying...
Roland, not nice to talk about someone when they're here. Just because I talk about myself in the 3rd person, doesn't mean you should.

Indeed that line is paper thin and I am seldom accused of being on the genius side.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. If we could video your dreams, we could use them in Guantanamo, and get all the information we need to bring terrorism to its knees!
What a great idea! We could begin with an hour of Otis staring them down. He can go that long without blinking.

Roland

Reaction score
don't seem to have likes yet so I will just give you a lol and a thumbs up! CC, your wit may just be too quick for me, had to reread your post about Ben three times. your mind def works in a unique fashion! How long before I am actually able to like something?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
don't seem to have likes yet so I will just give you a lol and a thumbs up! CC, your wit may just be too quick for me, had to reread your post about Ben three times. your mind def works in a unique fashion! How long before I am actually able to like something?
Reality, our host, said he relaxed the rules for the mass that was coming in on rafts of hope but I don't know if he reset it. When you interact enough out in the Fan Forum, the Like button appears magically. I don't know if it has limits here like it did on the old site, which was the main reason I never used it there and am not in the habit here yet. But if it does, it allows more Likes than the old site and I could never find our how many were allotted daily.