Hello Gang!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, love that smell and I used to like that feeling in my lungs with hash, not stopping to think 'this isn't normal and probably not good for me. If I wasn't stoned, I'd probably head to the ER, Doc, help me, I am blowing up'.
LMAO....How did I ever think it was okay to sniff from a bottle of Locker Room? Massive head rush, yeah that's healthy!

Roland

Reaction score
Yeah, love that smell and I used to like that feeling in my lungs with hash, not stopping to think 'this isn't normal and probably not good for me. If I wasn't stoned, I'd probably head to the ER, Doc, help me, I am blowing up'.

that stuff just made me stupid, or stupider... (if that's possible)

Roland

Reaction score
LMAO....How did I ever think it was okay to sniff from a bottle of Locker Room? Massive head rush, yeah that's healthy!
I remember sniffing something from a small bottle when I was a teenager, don't remember what is was. Huffed gasoline once, boy was that stupid

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry to hear about that CC. (The wifey thing) That big C is some mean stuff. Took my dad down and he was on heck of a fighter. On the brighter side, nothing like relaxing with a drink and my dog. My GF says she can't tell if the dog is taking after me or the other way around. We are both getting fat and lazy!
Thanks Roland, it will be 7 years one week from today and it still seems so recent, I still struggle with it. I will probably spend a lot of time on here that day as this has proven to be therapeutic for me.

My wife understood that because I made myself laugh when I was here, which is a gift, being able to amuse oneself. I left the old forum when I was losing my Dad, 16 months prior to losing the best thing that ever happened to me, and she asked me to get back on there as I was sinking into myself. I left again when losing her but returned shortly thereafter. Then lost my Mom coming up on 2 years and I am damned sick and tired of losing so much of what made my life.

I think once members on the old forum knew more about me, the more forgiving they were of my proclivity to turn on the stream of consciousness. The one thing I would do differently is let the folks on there know what I was going through and allow them to offer support. I have only met one member of either forum, Gip, but the circle of friends I have made here and the things I've seen them go through and the battles some continue to fight have a strong hold on me. Someone who hasn't been a part of this would scoff at that. "A sports forum? Really"? They have no idea how much more this is than that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember sniffing something from a small bottle when I was a teenager, don't remember what is was. Huffed gasoline once, boy was that stupid
How about airplane glue? My models looked like they had already crashed and burned.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I swallowed about half a cup of gasoline once, in a siphoning accident. Gasoline burps just keep getting worse as the hours go by.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks Roland, it will be 7 years one week from today and it still seems so recent, I still struggle with it. I will probably spend a lot of time on here that day as this has proven to be therapeutic for me.

My wife understood that because I made myself laugh when I was here, which is a gift, being able to amuse oneself. I left the old forum when I was losing my Dad, 16 months prior to losing the best thing that ever happened to me, and she asked me to get back on there as I was sinking into myself. I left again when losing her but returned shortly thereafter. Then lost my Mom coming up on 2 years and I am damned sick and tired of losing so much of what made my life.

I think once members on the old forum knew more about me, the more forgiving they were of my proclivity to turn on the stream of consciousness. The one thing I would do differently is let the folks on there know what I was going through and allow them to offer support. I have only met one member of either forum, Gip, but the circle of friends I have made here and the things I've seen them go through and the battles some continue to fight have a strong hold on me. Someone who hasn't been a part of this would scoff at that. "A sports forum? Really"? They have no idea how much more this is than that.
You're absolutely right, CC. I never imagined actually coming to care about a bunch of strangers on the internet, but this has become my home away from home, which is nice because I'm on it a lot when I'm working (like now) so it's like working from home.
Some of the people here, such as yourself, are awesome to know, and I've come to consider many of you as true friends.
I've personally gotten together with 88 a few times, and I have to say he's one of the nicest people I've ever met....No really, I have to say that. He has my mother stashed away somewhere.

cern

Reaction score
I swallowed about half a cup of gasoline once, in a siphoning accident. Gasoline burps just keep getting worse as the hours go by.
years ago read an article about a guy pulling up to his home in the evening and saw a guy running away from his parked rv with a hose hanging out of what was the gas tank. he armed himself and set out to find the gas thief. he found him a few minutes later laying on the ground and puking his guts out. seems the thief put the hose in the septic connection and got a mouthful. karma exists.:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
years ago read an article about a guy pulling up to his home in the evening and saw a guy running away from his parked rv with a hose hanging out of what was the gas tank. he armed himself and set out to find the gas thief. he found him a few minutes later laying on the ground and puking his guts out. seems the thief put the hose in the septic connection and got a mouthful. karma exists.:)
LMAO, trying to get into the ccwb, are you?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're absolutely right, CC. I never imagined actually coming to care about a bunch of strangers on the internet, but this has become my home away from home, which is nice because I'm on it a lot when I'm working (like now) so it's like working from home.
Some of the people here, such as yourself, are awesome to know, and I've come to consider many of you as true friends.
I've personally gotten together with 88 a few times, and I have to say he's one of the nicest people I've ever met....No really, I have to say that. He has my mother stashed away somewhere.
Does your Mom think he's nice too? She may not want to come back.

The one thing I never got were the clique comments some made about the old forum. The great thing about our crew is we never stop growing, always looking for new members and everyone is welcome that wants in. Great bunch of folks.

Xelda

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!. I have been a cowboy fan for 30 plus years. I used to follow a lot of the discussions on the old site. I guess you could say I trolled a lot as over the last couple of years I was not able to post anything due to issues with resetting my password. I am glad to finally be able to post and I recognize a lot of the names on here from the old site, Couch, Cern, AC, etc. No worries, I am not an instigator or troublemaker, just a fan!
Welcome Roland! Though no alcohol was involved, I lost my original password and it took a long time to get another account started because of my e-mail address. I was originally Xelda and only posted twice, but when I came back as Needmorerings, I barked along with the rest of the crew. They welcomed me. I can't break down plays, but I can talk trash about 30 teams (May God have mercy on the Browns, but not too much.) and sing praises about my Cowboys.

cern

Reaction score
LMAO, trying to get into the ccwb, are you?
no. it was a true story from nra's old magazine. there was always a several page article about dumb crooks. another was when a flasher entered a 7-ll and when getting to the register, placed two cans of soup on the counter and opened his raincoat and placed his genitals on the counter to shock the young lady at the counter. she freaked out, grabbed a can and smashed his said parts, causing him to pass out from the pain. the cops came and took him away. the lady told the cops she hoped he'd learned something. the cop responded, "I bet next time he'll get a loaf of bread instead"..true stories.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LMAO!

Roland

Reaction score

Couldn't agree with you more my friend. Whatever it takes to keep your chin up. It is tough to lose those you love. And it is real easy to slip down into depression. People like to say " you got to pull yourself together" "go out and do something". Gee Wally, why didn't I think of that. Let me just flip this switch and everything will be allright. I know I am a rook posting, but I have been a fan and follower for a bit. Hang in there man and post like crazy next week!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Roland! Though no alcohol was involved, I lost my original password and it took a long time to get another account started because of my e-mail address. I was originally Xelda and only posted twice, but when I came back as Needmorerings, I barked along with the rest of the crew. They welcomed me. I can't break down plays, but I can talk trash about 30 teams (May God have mercy on the Browns, but not too much.) and sing praises about my Cowboys.
Well, at least Roland has a perfectly good excuse.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does your Mom think he's nice too? She may not want to come back.

The one thing I never got were the clique comments some made about the old forum. The great thing about our crew is we never stop growing, always looking for new members and everyone is welcome that wants in. Great bunch of folks.
The only criteria to joining the PJG was that you don't take yourself too seriously...and even then, all you had to do was say "please"....or "Come on!"

Xelda

Reaction score
Hello Roland.
I'm a big fan of Your 12th Century namesake Roland the Farter.
You should google Him, fascinating chap.
James Herriot wrote about being a British veterinarian. In a story about Cedric the farting Boxer, he and his assistant walked in to the room and Cedric ripped one. His assistant raised his hands and proclaimed "Speak on sweet lips that never told a lie". Hence, we can assume Roland was an honest man.