Hello True Blue Pals!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
After a lot of frustration and hairpulling, I FINALLY found my way in! A big howdy to Gipper and Couch Coach and Ksk and all my other pals from the old forum. As you well know, I have a tendency to babble, and being a founding member of the old PJG, I'd appreciate help defining my boundaries. You know, reel me in!

Please have patience with my slow, stubborn, embarrassing ineptitude. All this technology frustrates me! Old dog, new tricks? Yeah, right!

Go Cowboys!
Well, you're slow but sure.

ESisback

Reaction score
ES! We had so many different theories as to why you weren't here...........Mine was that you lost your mind (the rest of it, that is) and were in a rubber room, muttering something about a conspiracy to keep you locked away. Do I win the pool?
Only half! I'm crazy, but there was no conspiracy involved. Bottle of Jack and a pound of bacon though...

Hey, how do you get "likes" again?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only half! I'm crazy, but there was no conspiracy involved. Bottle of Jack and a pound of bacon though...

Hey, how do you get "likes" again?
Just keep posting, you'll get them eventually....and unlike the previous forum, which shall remain nameless, the likes are limitless.

ESisback

Reaction score
Just keep posting, you'll get them eventually....and unlike the previous forum, which shall remain nameless, the likes are limitless.
Cool! In the meantime, I'm trying to answer everyone! Good to see so many GREAT posters--Juggy, CPanther, Misty, Ronster, Sarek, NeedRings (I mean Xelda)...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
After a lot of frustration and hairpulling, I FINALLY found my way in! A big howdy to Gipper and Couch Coach and Ksk and all my other pals from the old forum. As you well know, I have a tendency to babble, and being a founding member of the old PJG, I'd appreciate help defining my boundaries. You know, reel me in!

Please have patience with my slow, stubborn, embarrassing ineptitude. All this technology frustrates me! Old dog, new tricks? Yeah, right!

Go Cowboys!
Don't make long posts like CC and you will be fine here. :dance:

ESisback

Reaction score
Don't make long posts like CC and you will be fine here. :dance:

I'm torn though! I get your point, plus I'm way too lazy. On the other hand, CC is a hilarious wordsmith whose wit and wisdom would be sorely missed. He's also the Grand Poobah of the PJG...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm torn though! I get your point, plus I'm way too lazy. On the other hand, CC is a hilarious wordsmith whose wit and wisdom would be sorely missed. He's also the Grand Poobah of the PJG...
/agree, I usually skip the middle paragraphs. :lmao:

Xelda

Reaction score
No kiddin'! I was the one trying to find someone who knew his phone number, and I'm not even mentioned!! It's like that time the family wagon broke down, and they drove off and left me standing by the guard rail, where the Pennsylvania State trooper made me stand, after I stomped on his foot!!.............What? I asked him if he got my letter, and he said no........so I stamped it! I was 7 years old, it couldn't have hurt that much!
The rowdy is strong with this one. You are a born Cowboys fan.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it ok if I tag along?
Yes we would miss you hek we did miss you here take that
24-Yellow-Roses-Arranged-in-Vase.jpg