Hello True Blue Pals!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
/agree, I usually skip the middle paragraphs. :lmao:
Me too, that's my filler only there to uphold my image. I've been thinking about different languages and not for each paragraph but within each one.

I've been considering Portuguese limericks too. That's a romance language.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
After a lot of frustration and hairpulling, I FINALLY found my way in! A big howdy to Gipper and Couch Coach and Ksk and all my other pals from the old forum. As you well know, I have a tendency to babble, and being a founding member of the old PJG, I'd appreciate help defining my boundaries. You know, reel me in!

Please have patience with my slow, stubborn, embarrassing ineptitude. All this technology frustrates me! Old dog, new tricks? Yeah, right!

Go Cowboys!

Welcome ESB! It's cool that you made it. I hope you stay awhile.

ABQ

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He wasn't talking to you. He was talking to ESB. When we thought you weren't coming over, we adopted him. He told us he thought there was a conspiracy keeping you out and we all thought 'hey, he can take es's place, wonder if Marcus will like him'?
I still say he was passed out naked after the PJG fundraiser car wash, and spent the last couple of weeks in a jail cell as a mattress.

ESisback

Reaction score
He wasn't talking to you. He was talking to ESB. When we thought you weren't coming over, we adopted him. He told us he thought there was a conspiracy keeping you out and we all thought 'hey, he can take es's place, wonder if Marcus will like him'?
There is no such thing as conspiracy!