Twitter: Helman: "To me, it looks like they’re setting Dak up to be a scapegoat."

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh, jeez. Even in this reply, I thought you meant "off" as in "off doing her own thing".
Lol. No. She's feeding the little guy right now and we're about to have movie night.

She suggested going to a Milonga, but figured, correctly, that I wasn't going to be into it.

conner01

Reaction score
I can't believe we didn't at least try to sign a decent tackle or 2 in the offseason. We know Tyron Smith gets injured every year now it seems. And RT has been an issue for a while now. We play some good defenses early in the season. Should be interesting.
I would have and they may still sign a swing tackle
But when you draft guys you don’t just cut them for some old ver
Who do you cut? The tackle we drafted last year or the one we drafted this year?

Praxit

Reaction score
..how so? pure speculation. This guy is feeding off the old chicken wire.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I'm playing on the same field as you.
Stinks to be falsely labeled, but that's what happens on a giant message board.

Agree! It sucks. I honestly don’t get both extremes as most players are a little up and down but you have to judge them on some attributes. I think the most adamant I’ve been on this board were late Garrett years but not on players

DFWJC

Reaction score
Helman is such a tool

If this is a setup for failure, I hate to see what he would say about the 4 years from 2010-2013.

Cowboy fans are so spoiled regarding Oline play and investment.

We have THREE 1st round picks on our oline. Does any other franchise have that?
I have news for you, it's not going to always be like 2014-2020 around here.
Most teams never in 30 years have lines like those 7 years.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sounds great bro. What kind of movies do you like to watch? If you like some action, check out Jason Statham's latest movie, Wrath of Man. Pretty good. Or if you like some Sci-Fi, check out the Predator series' latest new flick, Prey. It's pretty good as well. Either way, enjoy your movie night. I might do the same. CHEERS!!!
Think we're going to headlong dive into the Marx Bro's.

Start with A Night At The Opera, follow it up with Duck Soup and I'm sure the Scotch and/or the tokes will smiles ourselves asleep.

I'm happy we have no reason not to sleep in tomorrow.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Watson and Murray contracts are hysterical.

On paper they look the same - 5 years/$230 million. In structure, they're quite different.

Watson's entire $230 million is guaranteed. His cap hit this year is only $10 million (good, since he's going to miss games), but it's $55 million each of the next 4 years. It's ridiculous, and other owners aren't happy about it. It's $55 million/year the next 4 years.

Only $160 million of Murray's is guaranteed. It's really six years because he had a year left on the original, the cap hit only exceeds $50 million twice, and they can void the last year with zero dead cap. In practicality it's a 6 year/$220 million contract. That's only about $36 million/year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I am in my lane. Mind your own bidness.

Oh, getting cheeky!?!
Getting emboldened by Dak and his money bags, are we?!?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT DAK YOU ADORE BECAUSE THE LAST GAME HE PLAYED, HE DIDNT HAVE THA SENCE TO LET THE REF TOUCH THA BALL BEFORE TIME EXPIRED!
STOP YO DAK LOVE!
EXPLAIN YOUR DAK LOVE, OLD SHALLOWS BOYS.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'm not the guy hammering that drum.
QB's need weapons, but Dak has weapons.
He has CeeDee, he has Pollard and Zeke.
He has his TE that was statistically superior.
He has Gallop coming back.

His cupboard is not bear.
I agree. And @WillieBeamen go check on bossman and don't worry about Dak!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope it's true. Faster they get rid of this fraud the faster they can compete.
After 6 seasons of Dak Friendly even goofball, Jerry might have figured it out.....
By the way, any idea why they are saving 20 million of cap $ instead of investing in FA?......leads one to wonder???

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh, getting cheeky!?!
Getting emboldened by Dak and his money bags, are we?!?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT DAK YOU ADORE BECAUSE THE LAST GAME HE PLAYED, HE DIDNT HAVE THA SENCE TO LET THE REF TOUCH THA BALL BEFORE TIME EXPIRED!
STOP YO DAK LOVE!
EXPLAIN YOUR DAK LOVE, OLD SHALLOWS BOYS.
It’s not Dak, it’s the whole team. I’m a glass half full guy. I think that’s the better way to live life. The rest of you can wallow in your misery. It suits you.

D4KADON

Reaction score
I don’t see how you’re a scapegoat when

-you’re paid to be the reason why you’re winning
-the owner invested in protecting you in the draft
-the franchise has drafted great wide receivers since you’ve been the quarterback
-the franchise has built a defense that gives you back the ball
-the franchise has given you a better defense than at any point your predecessor ever had

this is such bs and it’s put up or shut up for Prescott