Twitter: Helman: "To me, it looks like they’re setting Dak up to be a scapegoat."

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tyrone is great when he is on the field
Martin is solid.
Who else is proven?
Worse yet if any of the 5 get hurt who's on the bench?
We have 20mill available in cap space and there was nobody worth signing in free agency?
:huh:
Jerry has paid someone 160 million $ to work it out......I recommend they give the old man a proper return on his investment or else who knows what might happen???

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I root for every player not just Dak. I root for the Cowboys. All you do is crap on Dak. Every day.
Not true as I've been constipated lately.
Do you think a photo of Dak in my bathroom might do the trick?
Hmmmmm there you go he might be good for something after all.....:muttley:

P.S. We all root for Dak he just keeps disappointing us........year after year, after year, after year, well you get the idea.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They know and the moves so far are looking as Dakko is a Pre-June 1st, 2024 cut......cause no team is trading for him I can guarantee you!
By then he will have lost most of the fan base due to his ineptness out there with older players and rooks galore.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hmmmmm there you go he might be good for something after all.....:muttley:

P.S. We all root for Dak he just keeps disappointing us........year after year, after year, after year, well you get the idea.
You’ve never rooted for Dak other than to fail. Who the hell do you think you’re kidding. And you being constipated explains a lot.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’ve never rooted for Dak other than to fail. Who the hell do you think you’re kidding. And you being constipated explains a lot.
Welcome back Rock we missed you........
Beach time here.......COWBOYS!!!!
P.S. DAK GO GET EM TIGER!!!:confused:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Lack of investment? They spent a first round pick on the line. Are they joking?
I am not joking.
That first rounder is nice but we got hardly any depth to speak of.
Tyrone has not played a complete season since 2015.
Are we really counting on Ball who has never taken an NFL snap to take over when he goes down?
Our center is substandard.
We are sitting on 20 Million in cap space.
Were there no free agents worth signing? Even quality backups?
Hope Dak is healthy because he could be running for his life if we have any injuries to our oline.

plasticman

Reaction score
What are the Cowboys supposed to do?

They build an elite offensive line. They reinforce it with premium draft picks. Williams, McGovern, Smith, all drafted in the top three rounds. They trade for an elite receiver then invest in another 1st rounder. They draft other receivers in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. They balance the passing attack with a running game that included a #4 overall draft pick.

The Cowboys were the #1 overall offense in both points and yards, and the Cowboys aren't doing enough? They did everything that could possibly be done and why are they assuming that the Cowboys offense is just going to drop into oblivion because they couldn't afford two Pro Bowl receivers?

This is just ridiculous speculation from a journalist that would rather create controversy because it's easier than actual research, informative interviews and fact finding.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It’s not Dak, it’s the whole team. I’m a glass half full guy. I think that’s the better way to live life. The rest of you can wallow in your misery. It suits you.

Oh, old beachomber, don't distance yourself from total feilty to your diety Dak.
You are forever linked to Dak.

So exult, me boy, be true and predict a Dak comeback!

(It's the whole team ... why, I oughtta ...)

Stay in your lane and do not reply or do we have to review your posts filled with feilty for your diety Dak?

Don't holla

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Ummm, while I hope that works itself out for you this may not be the place to share such information. Perhaps this may be more effective?

71ulN4LQRiL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No excuses. Prescott is being paid elite money let him play like it. The usual excuses will come out

this shows you’re just here to run your mouth and probably didn’t finish the video. We both agree that Mahomes is clearly better than Dak, correct? Why are the chiefs surrounding the better qb with better weapons and a better oline? They aren’t telling the #1 qb to go play as elite with bubble gum around him. That’s the point Helman made. Of course you would have to finish the video to know that…..

coult44

Reaction score
they are done giving hand outs - i'm ok with it... let these guys earn it...

i also think the mcgovern situation is so that they can get him to buy in when he's on the bench and he will be more prepared to fill in when necessary. If tyler is not starting by PS game 2 - then i would start to have some concern.
Handouts? That’s your reasoning behind them not building the OL and the WR positions. Hahaha

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
well first of all why lol

second when u pay and eat up like 15-20% of the cap by yourself u have to do more heavy lifting so welcome to being a franchise qb dak

again another poster who I guarantee didn’t watch the video. You guys are clowns. Address what was said in the video, why is the #1 qb in the league (Mahomes) surrounded by great oline and super weapons but meanwhile a lesser qb in Dak is supposed to get it done with less around him. Make it make sense :laugh::laugh:

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think they are setting Dak up to be the scapegoat. But at the same time I also don't think they have done anything this offseason to give him a better group of players. I think it is just the very consistent incompetence of the Cowboys GM. Make no mistake, if the Cowboys don't win this year Jerry will find a scapegoat like he found Amari Cooper and La'el Collins in the past offseason.

As I keep saying, it is not that he got rid of Cooper and Collins. It that he got rid of them and got fleeced in the process. Had he traded Cooper and gotten a 3rd round pick then went out and signed a top WR it would be understandable. If he had gotten anything for Collins it would be understandable. He lost 3 quality players from last year and got a 5th round pick and didn't sign anyone who we can say will be as good as the guy he replaced.

After all is said and done, the Cowboys in 2022 will not be as good as the Cowboys in 2021. Jerry did that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh, old beachomber, don't distance yourself from total feilty to your diety Dak.
You are forever linked to Dak.

So exult, me boy, be true and predict a Dak comeback!

(It's the whole team ... why, I oughtta ...)

Stay in your lane and do not reply or do we have to review your posts filled with feilty for your diety Dak?

Don't holla
Get a life.