Henry changes that game bottom line

thekavorka

Reaction score
smarta5150;1716467 said:
I loved the original post.

Wasn't very "original" since everyone talked about the absence of Henry and the negatives that would follow all week.

And then the game proved it.

I don't get how some members cannot see how Henry in the game would have been a positive impact.

Technically the game didn't prove anything.

All it proved was that our secondary sucked without Henry.

It didn't prove that our secondary would be good with Henry. In order to prove that, we'd have to play the Patriots again (or a good offensive team) with Henry in the game.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;1716542 said:
bbgun im not saying the great Anthony Henry is going to go out there and be a world beater.

I just think with him out there we get off the field a few more times on 3rd down.

We were great on 1st and 2nd. They just owned us on 3rd with the slot receiver.

What third downs? Had Henry played, every play would have been different. Those critical third downs never existed. Watch the last 30 minutes of "It's a Wonderful Life" for an illustrative example. George Bailey never saved his brother from drowning, and Anthony Henry wasn't around to save the day.

Im tired of speaking logical though.

This implies that you were doing so before.

Heck my boy smart even drew you a freakin picture and you still dont get it.

So what ever you want to believe is fine by me dude.

Edit:

I just figured it out bbgun is Nate Jones.

And you are a dyed-in-the-wool Cowboy homer who gives every benefit of the doubt to anyone with a star on his helmet, which makes you indistinguishable from 99% of the lemmings on this board. Bravo. Drop the Joe Superfan act, give credit where credit's due, and move on. You'll feel a lot better.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1716593 said:
And you are a dyed-in-the-wool Cowboy homer who gives every benefit of the doubt to anyone with a star on his helmet, which makes you indistinguishable from 99% of the lemmings on this board. Bravo. Drop the Joe Superfan act, give credit where credit's due, and move on. You'll feel a lot better.
That doesn't make much sense given that you're responding to a post where he's basically say Nate Jones sucks.

:huh:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1716599 said:
That doesn't make much sense given that you're responding to a post where he's basically say Nate Jones sucks.

:huh:

Nice grammar, barrister. And if my calculations are correct, this marks your 999th unsolicited opinion. One more and you've earned yourself a free cupcake.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1716614 said:
Nice grammar, barrister. And if my calculations are correct, this marks your 999th unsolicited opinion. One more and you've earned yourself a free cupcake.
I didn't see your invitation to this thread. Did someone PM you? Oh, that's right, you're a hypocrite and it doesn't matter.

Go troll some hack right-wing nut job blog.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1716618 said:
I didn't see your invitation to this thread. Did someone PM you? Oh, that's right, you're a hypocrite and it doesn't matter.

Go troll some hack right-wing nut job blog.

Oh, so you're a lefty too. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. The unrelenting snideness, smugness, and unwarranted superiority complex should have tipped me off long ago. Sorry, but all the nuts are roosting at Huffpo and Kos, no doubt your second home on the Net. And that cupcake is going straight in the garbage.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1716625 said:
Oh, so you're a lefty too. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. The unrelenting snideness, smugness, and unwarranted superiority complex should have tipped me off long ago. Sorry, but all the nuts are roosting at Huffpo and Kos, no doubt your second home on the Net. And that cupcake is going straight in the garbage.
God, no. Not a lefty.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
bbgun;1716593 said:
What third downs? Had Henry played, every play would have been different. Those critical third downs never existed. Watch the last 30 minutes of "It's a Wonderful Life" for an illustrative example. George Bailey never saved his brother from drowning, and Anthony Henry wasn't around to save the day.

This implies that you were doing so before.

I did in my very 1st post.

I just think Henry gets us off the field more on 3rd downs so suck it.