Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're so easy at times. :)

Exactly. You got nothing.

I'm so easy at times to get me to respond to you. You played me, Mike.

You guys were right on Phil Costa all along. I could tell that by how the team burned a 1st round pick on his replacement and cut him. If that doesn't prove he can play, nothing will.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. You got nothing.

I'm so easy at times to get me to respond to you. You played me, Mike.

You guys were right on Phil Costa all along. I could tell that by how the team burned a 1st round pick on his replacement and cut him. If that doesn't prove he can play, nothing will.

Indy must think they have something.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, you were lying. You're not capable of winning a debate with me on this team because you are a consistent supporter of anything the Cowboys do.

20 years ago that would have made you a genius. Now it makes you something else.

There is no rehab. You'll always be the guy who thought Phil Costa could play to me.

Again. The posts are here in this thread for everybody to read. It's obvious that you're just making things up. Props for keeping digging though. Maybe nobody noticed.

Should I tackle your "I'm a consistent supporter of anything the Cowboys do" argument next? I'm very happy to prove you dead wrong on that score, again. We both know that's total nonsense. Just let me know and I'll take the time to disprove your attempt at misdirecting another debate you cannot win on merit.

manster4ever

Reaction score
He might sign here, he might not but in the end: does it really matter? Not a huge difference maker even if healthy. Solid guy but I hope they don't over pay. They've done enough of that the last 10 years with aging vets that have an injury history.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Again. The posts are here in this thread for everybody to read. It's obvious that you're just making things up. Props for keeping digging though. Maybe nobody noticed.

Should I tackle your "I'm a consistent supporter of anything the Cowboys do" argument next? I'm very happy to prove you dead wrong on that score, again. We both know that's total nonsense. Just let me know and I'll take the time to disprove your attempt at misdirecting another debate you cannot win on merit.

If your gonna go through Risen Star, your gonna have to go through The Zone.

Your choice.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminder: moderators moderate. Handle suggestions to us via PM. And especially don't do it using obnoxiously insensitive comments in a public thread.

Feel free to talk about Melton.

visionary

Reaction score
Yes, you were lying. You're not capable of winning a debate with me on this team because you are a consistent supporter of anything the Cowboys do.

20 years ago that would have made you a genius. Now it makes you something else.

There is no rehab. You'll always be the guy who thought Phil Costa could play to me.

Well said

I remember the debates where these same guys used to route costa as a lynch pin of the OL and the rueage that ensued when he got hurt

Funny how homers cling to their little fantasies despite all evidence to the contrary

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
If we sign Melton or not is irrelevant to me. It would be nice but if we don't its not going to ruin my day. I do love reading the true DEBATES some have on here but honestly a couple of the members on here that just live to attack any opinion that differs from theirs is just really getting old. I don't post often and that is why.. Sure debate with differing opinions is great but leave the sarcastic quips and comments that exude arrogance for some other forum ..
Carry on

AbeBeta

Reaction score
For what it is worth -- a friend who is a Seahawks fan told me that many of the 'hawks Twitter feeds and message boards are reporting that Melton was in line for his plane leaving Seattle when he received a call asking him to come back to the Seahawk facility.

Hope it isn't true but a quick search of Twitter verified this story -- none from sources I recognize but still might be something there

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
For what it is worth -- a friend who is a Seahawks fan told me that many of the 'hawks Twitter feeds and message boards are reporting that Melton was in line for his plane leaving Seattle when he received a call asking him to come back to the Seahawk facility.

Hope it isn't true but a quick search of Twitter verified this story -- none from sources I recognize but still might be something there

Thanks for the info!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys don't sign Melton. I'm not sure who's next on the list at DT.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Cowboys are not signing Melton. Obvious they are going to wait for draft to fill holes.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sims is more of a 1, isn't he?

You could be right.

6'2", 310lbs.

He seems to be somewhat active. 3 sacks, 7 QB hits and 14 pressures in 694 snaps. And he was strong vs the run.

Poor choice to compare him with, but here are Hayden's numbers...

0 sacks, 7 QB hits, 16 pressures in 843 snaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.