Henson is the future...not this season!

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Calling all Romo Fanz...

Henson is the future QB of this team. At the moment, we are going to rely on Bledsoe [at least for the next two seasons]

Bledsoe is probably a HOF QB and he knows how to win.

Henson is young and he has at least 2 more seasons to develop.

And yes..this is a prediction. :bow:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I guess you could call this post: buying a stock while it's low. :laugh2:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
We have a really good QB leading this team right now.....I think we should all enjoy it while it lasts. Or have we forgotten the drought we had after Aikman?

Stoener
QC
Hutch
Leaf
Vinny T
Tony Banks
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few

I find it funny that some continue to call for another inexperienced longshot QB to take the reins of this team.....just silly.

Edit: I'm just stating an opinion about the backup QB situation, not directing this at anyone in particular in this thread.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
We have a really good QB leading this team right now.....I think we should all enjoy it while it lasts. Or have we forgotten the drought we had after Aikman?

Stoener
QC
Hutch
Leaf
Vinny T
Tony Banks
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few

I find it funny that some continue to call for another inexperienced longshot QB to take the reins of this team.....just silly.

With all the Henson/Romo talk...I think everyone forgets that we have one of the best right now. Bledsoe was awesome last season.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
YAWN!! Been there done that. but I'm post number 8 and this will be a long thread.:laugh2:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
When will this future be? Whenever Henson hits 30 will he be ready? yawwwn.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Drew Henson is now getting the 4th most snaps of the QBs on this team, behind Matt freaking Baker

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Drew Henson is now getting the 4th most snaps of the QBs on this team, behind Matt freaking Baker

Matt Baker for president!! I mean, what kind of talent does this kid have to be getting reps over a player that coulda/shoulda/woulda been first overall pick in the 2000 draft? Serious talent. :laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
270680.jpg

Be afraid Drew, be very afraid

Champsheart

Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
Calling all Romo Fanz...

Henson is the future QB of this team. At the moment, we are going to rely on Bledsoe [at least for the next two seasons]

Bledsoe is probably a HOF QB and he knows how to win.

Henson is young and he has at least 2 more seasons to develop.

And yes..this is a prediction. :bow:

Henson the future?

I seriously doubt it. I had hopes when we signed him, but I have never liked what I saw from him. IMO he has shown nothing. I expected a lot more from him in Europe.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BP in todays press conference.......

Can Baker make this roster. Is Henson in trouble of not making the team?

I don’t know that. Henson’s job isn’t necessarily in danger right now.

xpistofer

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
ya big silly...
it's all part of Big Duane's plan to teach Henson how to be at the bottom of the depth chart so that he can appreciate being at the top - where, of course we all know he will be by midseason...

haven't you figured that out by now?

;)