Henson is the future...not this season!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I wonder what the two clowns would do if DH becomes the starting QB for the Cowboys.

shut up like HH usually does when proven wrong, which is alot

30-yard slant! :laugh2:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
Calling all Romo Fanz...

Henson is the future QB of this team. At the moment, we are going to rely on Bledsoe [at least for the next two seasons]

Bledsoe is probably a HOF QB and he knows how to win.

Henson is young and he has at least 2 more seasons to develop.

And yes..this is a prediction. :bow:
I'm just curious; which quatrain did you find this bit of prognostication in?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I wonder what the two clowns would do if DH becomes the starting QB for the Cowboys.

He's allready been a starter for the Cowboys. You mean if it happened again? I would pray to all the gods that ever existed that it went better than last time.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
shut up like HH usually does when proven wrong, which is alot

30-yard slant! :laugh2:

Far from correct

I joke about the 30 yard slant every chance I get

But that is irrelavent because the day Henson becomes the starter for Dallas is the day that Satan leaves Hell for the arctic

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Since we're on a picture book level now, here is a pretty accurate summary of both players' careers - summed up in one photo each.
SCT92272.jpg
cowboys1.jpg

Note the lack of helmet on head, and distance from the field of play.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060812_DAL@SEA

Notice the lack of playing time for a certain Michigan alum

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I'm trully believing Henson sux..:laugh2: i've lost my patience here with this kid. ROMO! ROMO! ROMO! Atleast hes giving us a spark of life! thing Henson has not! ( and dont tell me he hasnt been able to show himself! he did play an entire half with no success )

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
I'm trully believing Henson sux..:laugh2: i've lost my patience here with this kid. ROMO! ROMO! ROMO! Atleast hes giving us a spark of life! thing Henson has not! ( and dont tell me he hasnt been able to show himself! he did play an entire half with no success )

oh wow, a half in his rookie year, after being away from the game for 3 years

you guys are unbelievable, but BP just said that Henson's status isn't in any doubt, so he must be doing something to those who's opinion of him matter

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
oh wow, a half in his rookie year, after being away from the game for 3 years

you guys are unbelievable, but BP just said that Henson's status isn't in any doubt, so he must be doing something to those who's opinion of him matter

Yeah, he's slightly better than an undrafted rookie who has been here all of a week