Henson is the future...not this season!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
who said Baker is anywhere near Henson?

Right, and Drew Henson is the gold standard by which we should judge all incoming quarterbacks.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Right, and Drew Henson is the gold standard by which we should judge all incoming quarterbacks.

who said he is? must be fun to make stuff up to suit an agenda, but alas, that's not for me

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
who said he is? must be fun to make stuff up to suit an agenda, but alas, that's not for me

This may be hard for your one-dimensional mind to grasp, but believe it or not, just because a person does not like a player's game or does not think he is the future of our team does not mean they have an agenda.

I know, I know, this is really mindbending stuff here, but do try and wrap your brain around it, for the sake of the board's collective sanity.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
This may be hard for your one-dimensional mind to grasp, but believe it or not, just because a person does not like a player's game or does not think he is the future of our team does not mean they have an agenda.

I know, I know, this is really mindbending stuff here, but do try and wrap your brain around it, for the sake of the board's collective sanity.

have you looked at what you 2 have been doing in this thread?!! that's just the cusp

hell, the other night I said Jason Campbell wouldn't make our roster, only to have you chime in that you'd rather have him over Henson, you 2 go out of your way to bash Henson, I'm sorry, but that's an agenda

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And yet, Ayodele still played (very well, I might add)

and? was Shanle starting instead of him a reflection of Akin? or the fact, like Baker, he's in danger of being cut and BP wants to showcase him? although in Baker's case, it's for BIll's own benefit

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
have you looked at what you 2 have been doing in this thread?!! that's just the cusp

hell, the other night I said Jason Campbell wouldn't make our roster, only to have you chime in that you'd rather have him over Henson, you 2 go out of your way to bash Henson, I'm sorry, but that's an agenda

So because I, in my own opinion, believe Jason Campbell has more potential that Drew Henson, that means I have an agenda? It was a counter to your statement, a point of debate, you know, the entire reason for this whole "message board" thing?

And I have never, not once, baselessly bashed Drew Henson. Not a single damn time. I have never uttered "Drew Henson sucks" or any such nonsense, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I have said negative things about Henson I did so based on either factual stats or my own opinions of where his place in our franchise lies.

That is not an agenda, it's me believing Henson is not our future and we should cut our losses now before this gets worse.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
and? was Shanle starting instead of him a reflection of Akin? or the fact, like Baker, he's in danger of being cut and BP wants to showcase him? although in Baker's case, it's for BIll's own benefit

The point was, Shanle did not steal Ayodele's snaps

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
btw, do you really think a rookie QB, with less than a week of practice is so far ahead of Henson? who's been in the system for 3 years running now? or even on his level? Henson didn't look bad in that scrimmage, and has had his good days in TC, all I've seen about Baker is that he has a live arm and is big

so was Jeff Mroz

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The point was, Shanle did not steal Ayodele's snaps

yes he did, isn't Akin our starting MLB? same as Henson is our #3 QB, who Baker took one day's snaps from?

again, Baker is just being showcased for BP's benefit since cuts are coming up, and Baker has had next to nil in terms of snaps to be evaluated on

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
That is not an agenda, it's me believing Henson is not our future and we should cut our losses now before this gets worse.

ok, we knew that a year ago, why feel the need to keep repeating it?

that's right, AGENDA!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
ok, we knew that MONTHS ago, why feel the need to keep repeating it?

that's right, AGENDA!

And we knew months ago that you and your ilk have been dangling from Henson's sack all this time, yet you continue to repeat yourselves. Why? Oh yeah, IN THE SPRIT OF DEBATE!!!

Dear Christ, go move to China where you get shot for expressing opinions, sounds like you'd enjoy it over.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And we knew months ago that you and your ilk have been dangling from Henson's sack all this time, yet you continue to repeat yourselves. Why? Oh yeah, IN THE SPRIT OF DEBATE!!!

how is defending Henson from uninformed people such as yourself, hanging off his sack? it's not like I'm predicting great things from him on this board, if you want to attack someone, attack those pimping Romo, they're the worst

HeavyHitta31 said:
Dear Christ, go move to China where you get shot for expressing opinions, sounds like you'd enjoy it over.

:laugh1: cry me a river

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
how is defending Henson from uninformed people such as yourself, hanging off his sack? it's not like I'm predicting great things from him on this board, if you want to attack someone, attack those pimping Romo, they're the worst

:laugh1: cry me a river

Before you start dishing out the uninformed insult, you need to remember whom the stats and facts support in this debate. That's right, me

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
ok, we knew that a year ago, why feel the need to keep repeating it?

that's right, AGENDA!

The people that whine about an agenda on a messageboard crack me up. I dont have an agenda, I just tell it the way I see it. Go get lost in space like your avatar and quit crying to the board about agenda's.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Before you start dishing out the uninformed insult, you need to remember whom the stats and facts support in this debate. That's right, me

what stats and facts? according to you, Henson is a goner, BP says otherwise