Henson is the future...not this season!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
The people that whine about an agenda on a messageboard crack me up. I dont have an agenda, I just tell it the way I see it. Go get lost in space like your avatar and quit crying to the board about agenda's.

people who still have a username that says JustSayNotoTO crack me up

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Where is Yoko or Mark Chapman when you need them? Out to lunch I suppose.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
what stats and facts? according to you, Henson is a goner, BP says otherwise

I'm not predicting anything of the sort, I wouldnt mind if it did happen, though

The facts support my assertion than Romo is and will be far better than Henson

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
and HH, uninformed would be someone who yells 30-yard slant, who doesn't know the responsibilities of a NT in the 3-4, and thinks one play makes for a career, among other things

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I'm not predicting anything of the sort, I wouldnt mind if it did happen, though

The facts support my assertion than Romo is and will be far better than Henson

I haven't seen any facts that Romo will be far better than Henson, as it hasn't happened, so it can't be a fact

he may be better now, but *chuckles* yeah, he has 1 more year on Henson and hasn't left the game for 3 years, that's a given

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
and HH, uninformed would be someone who yells 30-yard slant, who doesn't know the responsibilities of a NT in the 3-4, and thinks one play makes for a career, among other things

I know the exact responsibility of a NT in the 3-4, what in the blazes are you babbling about?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I know the exact responsibility of a NT in the 3-4, what in the blazes are you babbling about?

the other day you got roasted for complaining about Jason Ferguson

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
the other day you got roasted for complaining about Jason Ferguson

So because I complain about him not living up to expectations, I don't know what he is supposed to do?

Maybe I think he needs to draw blockers better and clog up the middle better? :rolleyes:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
So because I complain about him not living up to expectations, I don't know what he is supposed to do?

Maybe I think he needs to draw blockers better and clog up the middle better? :rolleyes:

we showed you that Ferg is doing exactly that

nice that you fail to mention that he's also supposed to allow the LBs to run around and make plays, which he did on Saturday

superpunk

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Yeah, he's slightly better than an undrafted rookie who has been here all of a week

JustSayNotoTO said:
Right, and Drew Henson is the gold standard by which we should judge all incoming quarterbacks.

HH31 and JSNTO.....making up arguments so that they may smack them down since 2006.